• Poppers

mydirtymind88 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all im new to this so im gay used to bottom alot but had a bad experience and gave it up for years but now i want to start trying again but i heard poppers is good for anal sex but cant see any on lovehoney

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I haven't heard of those in a while. I know they were big back in the day but surely with a lot of preparation you shouldn't need them. I'm new to anal, we use Sliquid lube and build up girths. Wouldn't just dive in so to speak. I have seen a numbing lube on here but I wouldn't like the thought of being numb incase something goes wrong and you cant quite feel it.

Time4fun [sign in to see picture]

I agree with RosyCheek, preparation is key.

Seeing as you had a bad experience I would reintroduce anal sex by first starting with a dildo with a small girth, lube and playing by yourself and gradually increase the girth size.

Once you are happy with using toys than you can consider moving onto the real thing. As you know penis size can vary so you can't just whack it in and hope for the best so i would use an anal toy during foreplay to get myself ready and open for anal sex. Don't forget the lube, this will make a big difference.

An understanding partner will be more than happy to take the time to prep and take it slowly.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.