• Sharing a Satisfyer

CatBoy [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone who has a Satisfyer or a Womaniser vibe could give me some advice?

I'm very interested in buying one. However, I play with multiple partners and I'm not sure how or even if this vibe would work.

With a wand vibe, I could simply put a condom on it and share. However because of the way this vibe works, I am not sure how to make this safe.

Does anyone with hands on experience know or have any suggestions? Would wrapping a condom on it work, or cutting a condom into a flat sheet and laying it on my partner?

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

While I don't own one myself, I do believe you can buy replaceable heads for the womanizer, and I suppose change them between partners. I could be wrong though. Like I said, I don't own one. I've just seen certain things on LH.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

+1 MK7

The Womanizer could be a good choice because you can change the heads. The new Pro40 is also waterproof so you can clean it properly. The older models isn't waterproof :)

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

You can change the heads on both toys, so as long as you do that between each use with a new partner, it should be fine.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.