• King cock changing colour.

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

Just thought I'd chime in - I don't own any dildos, but there's a fair bit online about body safe materials, and PVC isn't really one of them (dangerouslilly has a very interesting experiment set up)...now that it's changed colour I'd definitely not use it, just to be safe :)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I'm not going to use the dildo again and it has gone to sex toys heaven.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

I'm not going to use the dildo again and it has gone to sex toys heaven.

i am thinking to move onto silicone dildos as i have had 2 UTIs in the past 6 months since using KC

which is a huge shame as i LOVE them. but i cannot use them if theyre not good for me :(

looking at the vixen outlaw now

stuck between

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36006 - i LOVE the colours BUT it might be a little too flexible

or
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28316 - length is fine and the girth is adequate.

or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11070 - HUGE i know but the girth is just right

🤔

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

It is a shame if you have got to stop using the king cock squirtypanda but if you are getting Uti then it is safer not to use one.

This does look the most suitable dildo with the girth.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11070

m2life [sign in to see picture]

Hi. Newby first post here. Just placed a order for a few things including the King Cock Girthy Ultra Realistic dildo and the Doc Johnson UR3 mood enhancer. Waiting for them to arive. I am concerned about hygene and keeping them clean.

Re the King Cock - I understand about only using warm water and light soap. on other web pages people have referred to boiling them in a pan for 10 mins or putting them in the dishwasher. Has anybody really tried either of these? they sound as if they would be destructive? but warm water and light soapdoes not seem enough. I am not convinced about some of the products sold for cleaning sex toys - I feel they are likely to be high in profit and low in science (relative to the cost) when other more conventional cleaning processes would be safe and clean.

Re the UR3 mood enhancer, I have researched this and note that it is porus and therefore can't be made sterile. So it's more about careful use and just personal use. Again soap and water is reccomended - and I can see it won't stand up to the boiling water or dish washer that the dildo may do. My question here is about keeping it pristine. I know you can get powders etc to stop it getting tacky - but has anyone used starched cornflour? it seems to be reccomended elsewhere - not for hygene but for keeping the texture nice.

Sorry if I am doing this wtrong and it's all covered elsewhere and lots of time before.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

M2life, Hi and welcome. King Cock is also porous and can't be cleaned in the dishwasher or a boiling pan of water. There is no way to ever get these toys completely clean as bacteria can get into the pores. The only materials that can be fully sanitized are silicone, glass, metal, treated wood, stone etc. 

Soap and warm water is all you can really use on the materials you have chosen and its recommended to keep an eye out for any changes with the texture or colour and replace every six months to a year. Many of the powders available are cornflour based, so yes, it does help to stop tackiness.

I sadly had to return my beloved KC dildos as they kept giving me UTIs. I really enjoyed using them but i couldnt keep using them if they were making me unwell.

as youre a guy i dont know how it will affect you? as you dont have a vagina that would welcome bacteria etc, i suppose with the back passaage being more bacteriasome than a vagina it might be a little more messy? >.<

as N&T said above there is no way to steralize PVC material...you can only clean it somewhat and hope for the best really. I used Lovehoneys toy cleaner on it and the renewer powder on it to keep things partially clean. (ensure you wash the powder off before use)

if you dont get on with it or cant trust the material the great thing with lovehoney you can always get your money back and the dildos get recycled

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

You could always put a condom over it each time you use it to minimise contamination ?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.