• Toys for my girlfriend to use on me?

redw5 [sign in to see picture]

Hello, new to this...

My partner (female) and I have explored anal play on me (male). She uses her fingers and we wanted to try a toy..

She used her rabbit a few days ago on me but it hurt the more she went in! (Obviously because I haven't had anything in there before that big). I want to go handsfree, not too big, maybe a plug but will this reach the prostate?

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

My husband really likes these.

Not too big, curve with your body and feels great when pulled out at point of climax. It was a great start for him.

Marriedscot [sign in to see picture]

We have the starless strap on it's very good

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

What about this? They have them in different sizes too 😊

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    redw5 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you all :) still not sure what to buy haha!
    I was thinking about something that vibrates and stays in? If anyone has any ideas?

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

They have some vibrating butt plugs which is a good place to start. May want to start small and build up to something bigger that reaches your prostate.

Don't forget plenty of lube!

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

We have one of these. It's ok as it does the job. It vibrates and stays in but you do kinda need to hold it so it doesn't travel. Its really low price too.

Vibrating beads are also a good thing to try.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

You need to work up to larger toys. also lots of anal lube, and push a toy in a bit and withdraw it, then go in again a bit deeper each time; to help your anus relax, and get used to something going in, as it's only used to something coming out. . other wise if you just continue to have it pushed in, your anus will spasm, and not relax, it sounds like thats what happened with the rabbit; and pehaps not enough lube either.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19842 these are good too, to put lube up inside you, as lube applied to just the toy can get squeezed of as the toy goes in.

Anal is best done on a regualr basis too, to keep the muscles used to the sensation, or it goes back to like the first time, and you have to stretch, and train the muscles to relax all over again.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Definitely this as Scorpius has already recommended its unintimidating for the beginner and hit my hubbys spot and there's also a vibrating version (not tried that but I do think it would be excellent).

If you are wanting something your wife can use on you then as others have said beads and probes would be a good choice.
    We use this dildo and it's perfect for both of you (I've just written a review on it. It may not be exactly for beginners but it may suit you or it won't be long until it will 😊
    I know it's not vibrating but it hits the spot every time.

My review is the first one 😊

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.