• Buying from a wishlist

Spliffy249 [sign in to see picture]

if someone buys from my wishlist, will i get an email confirmation or will they be the only one to get a confirmation?
    Sorry if this has been asked before or if it is in the wrong category!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

It has been asked before, but as you haven't posted much, I will assume you couldn't find other posts, which is fine as we're all new once. The person buying gets the confirmation email, so you will have no idea until it turns up at your door :)

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

If you're lucky enough to be sent a gift......it will just arrive, you won't get advised that its coming.....that's the whole point. It's an unexpected gift given anonymously x

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Does the recipient not get the email from royal mail that they've got something for them?

Spliffy249 [sign in to see picture]

Sum sub, thats what I was trying to figure out!
    And Terri and natandtom, thank you for answering, and no I've not used the forum much and couldn't find the question previously haha. Thanks guys!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Does the recipient not get the email from royal mail that they've got something for them?

I never have. The parcel is just deliveted.....I've never had notification at all x

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

I didn't when I was lucky enough to be gifted - it was a total surprise xxx

It was actually a little confusing initially as I knew I hadn't made an order and I hadn't had a tester email, so eventually decided it must be a gift.

Xxxxx

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

I never have. The parcel is just deliveted.....I've never had notification at all x

I assume the buyer gets the notification. Lovehoney must work it out somehow! 

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

I assume the buyer gets the notification.

I don't think that happens either. Maybe it's one for " ask the moderator" but then I spose all threads other than off topic are made redundant by the ask the expert threads. Hmmmmm.
    Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

LH wouldn't tell me if a parcel had been delivered for the receivers privacy (it was someone I know very well but was too lazy to add in their address and as I know they're a member I just sent though the gift system).

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I have gifted to UK but I live in US tracking does NOT show for the gifter just order confirmation.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.