• naughty nick nacks

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

My partners birthday is coming up, ive decided to do him a box of all sorts can anyone recommend some naughty nick nacks to go in with ;)

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Not being specific here, but, something to put on you, lingerie.

Something, to use together.

Something for him to use alone, that he doesn't have.

Something funny, like clona willy.

A game to play together.

A book on massage techneques, or sex positions, etc.

Something romantic, like massage oils.

Somethink kinky like a spanking paddle, etc.

Thank you they r great suggestions I was more looking for products people had previously brought :)

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Well you could present yourself on the bed wrapped in one of those giant red bows

I think he'd wet himself laughing lol

Loulou25 [sign in to see picture]

If it's lingerie then my husband loves me in a body stocking especially as I can wear it under a dress and keep him guessing as to whether it's tights, stockings and suspenders belt or the full body stocking, im personally a plus size and this is the favourite: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32647

Alternatively if it's a bit of fun these vouchers were a great stocking gift last year: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15127

Finally as a toy to use on his own he swears by the fleshlight range, he has a couple but if I'm honest I don't know exactly which ones.

I hope some of these ideas help!

Lord love length [sign in to see picture]

Rubber doughnut cock ring and lube .......perfect stocking filler

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

We like to use cock rings :)

Mega 2inch steel cock ring is great . I have reviewed it but it's not really a stocking filler .I also have the steel doughnut one which is a close second favourite. .. Nik knacks are normally the cheaper option ....

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Myabe I dont know Brit slang...

but if I were compiling a fun gift bag of less espensive items on here for a fun night of play I would recommend that I have -

Lovehoney Basics Powerful Pocket Clitoral Vibrator OR Lovehoney Basics Vibrating Finger Bullet

Lovehoney Oh! Feather Tickler or Sensual Body Massager

And a nice lube or massage oil the Lovehoney line is great

These are in the 3 for 10- offer.

Have FUN!

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

The hot stones for massage with the oil are stunning . There are a couple of glass toys which are good to use with the hot stones .....

Oh and the Tracy Cox stamina ring is good value but I'm not sure if they still sell it .....

ToGildALily [sign in to see picture]

I got a couple of those Tenga eggs in the 2 for £15 on here just as a surprise purely because I love that my boyfriend will be a bit confused by the egg shaped container and that he will not be expecting it to be a toy for use on him!

Second the massage pebbles as those are another thing I bought primarily for him!

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Not sure what your OH is or isn't into but maybe something like these (depending on budget obviously)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30969

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34728

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22187

The reasons for these picks are because the Eva Pussy takes a bullet in the rear (ooh err!) for an extra sensation and both prostate and cockring are supplied with multi speed removable bullets, you could also use one yourself while he uses another pending on what he is doing!

Just our suggestions hope this helps.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Something my husband enjoys (not sold here) is a string of pearls worn around my neck and then take them off for a different sensation whilst giving a hand job. Just wrap them around your hand 😊 (Don't have to be real pearls by the way).
    It's difficult to suggest other things as I don't know what your OH might be into. My hubby has not long got into prostrate play so I would suggest this for a beginner
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665
    Or this
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2041

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

Something my husband enjoys (not sold here) is a string of pearls worn around my neck and then take them off for a different sensation whilst giving a hand job. Just wrap them around your hand 😊 (Don't have to be real pearls by the way).

Oh my that's a cracking idea...very sexy.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I recently made a bundle for my OH including a massage candle, a massage oil gift set, a massage stone, a blindfold and the TENGA SVR cock ring :) He was very happy when I gave him his gift :)

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

I recently made a bundle for my OH including a massage candle, a massage oil gift set, a massage stone, a blindfold and the TENGA SVR cock ring :) He was very happy when I gave him his gift :)

That sounds good. similarly I recently purchased the Tenga spiral, but rather than give him the toy, I blindfolded him, restrained him, warmed him up with a little oral teasing then used the new toy on him. He absolutely loves it. It's around the £30 mark price wise so might be more than you had in mind. But the moral of the storey is a toy can have more of a lasting impact if it's presented to a man in a different way.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.