• Realistic cock with rabbit ears??? Do they exist?

Ifitfeelsgood [sign in to see picture]

My wife loves her rabbit, but what she would really love is a realistic cock with ears or some form of clit stimulation, she's not a big fan of these fancy looking vibrators that seem to fill every shelf in the country!

And it'd be more of a turn on for me seeing something realistic pleasuring her too!

And all the realistic cocks are just basic..... Well..... Cocks!

so does anyone know if a realistic vibrator with rabbit ears exists?

Thanks

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

No, I haven't come across anything like this. The closest would probably be the Lovehoney Triple Ticker, but I think it's a risk as to whether the tickler would be able to reach her clitoris properly or not.

Ears are found on rabbits because they're a dual stimulator, other categories of vibrators are generally meant for use on one area at a time. Could you not just use a realistic dildo and a separate vibrator on the clitoris?

Something like this might work? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22172

Hi thanks for the quick reply, but it's my wife's preference and it's something she does mention a lot tbh......

Why don't they make rabbits that look like a cock?

Ive thought about getting a really good quality realistic cock and using a good quality rabbit ear cock ring on it for her.

I think there's a gap in the market needs filling...... So to speak 😈

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I have seen a few realistic rabbits, this one comes to mind? It's not super realistic, it has minimal veins and is purple, but the shape of the head etc is penis-like. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35205

I would mention your idea on this thread as it's a place where Lovehoney look at all requests and take the communities feedback and suggestions on board :) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1451404-pander-to-me-products-only

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

I have just checked mine and it does not have ears, so how realistic would it be?

Valid point Hogg but it is a toy that's not available, there's plenty of rabbits with the shape of a cock but then are vivid colours.

ive just checked mine too and thankfully, I've not got any ears either..... Even though my wife wouldn't complain 😂

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Ifitfeelsgood wrote:

Valid point Hogg but it is a toy that's not available, there's plenty of rabbits with the shape of a cock but then are vivid colours.

ive just checked mine too and thankfully, I've not got any ears either..... Even though my wife wouldn't complain 😂

I think the reason for them being a vivid colour is because a lot of women like to have something different to the real thing, that they have with their partner, so it keeps it something special; as a lot of guys also feel intimidated when their partner gets out a toy, so a non realistic one helps sooth that problem. Many vibes have no resembalance to a real penis other than a general approximation in size. After all a business has to sell what sells, it's what the market seems to want at this time; but as others have said you could put in a request, so LH knows that someone is after such a thing.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.