• Ok, so what toy to use

The Real Mr Grey [sign in to see picture]

So its the big night.

You,ve decided a toy (or two) is being but into action for the session tonight.

How do you choose?

For people that have lots and lots, how do you choose which particular one will make an appearance.

Do you select them beforehand.?

Is it a lucky dip in the toy box?

Have you talked with your OH and decided?

Decisions, decisions, decisions

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

I'm more spare of the moment. I will grab something depending on where that particular session is taking us. Apart from a clit vibe, which always makes an appearance :)

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I usually pick out the toys right before play time. I just take whatever I see that interests me. I let my OH pick out bondage gear during play since I think it's sexier if he picks those kind of things :)

Smudgey [sign in to see picture]

I generally blindfold the OH and pull out anything that takes my fancy, then suprise her with it

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

It would depend on the type of session. If I was wanting a second round then we'd usually incorporate some sort of dildo into play, generally silicone. If it was an intimate session, then a glass/metal dildo, tickler, pinwheel and a blindfold. Most other times I'd go for a wand or bullet vibrator.

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Usually discussion in the lead up, could a be fave combination or mix it up by trying things not used in a while/together. I'd love to be organised enough to have it all on the calendar ready to go lol!

N&Mc [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes comes down to which one's batteries work. Certainly was the deciding factor between bullet and mini wand.

Mr N Mrs XY [sign in to see picture]

We normally see where the session is taking us and choose as we go along. Don't like the idea of planning beforehand as it kind of takes the surprise element out of it (that's just our opinion though). Obviously if we are going away, then we would choose a couple of select bits beforehand. It funny sometimes where the session leads onto :)

Grumpygit87 [sign in to see picture]

We also see where it's going then I'm normally routing around in the dark, trying to find things out the box , unless we have something new arrived then we know that that is what we are trying

Tony's wife [sign in to see picture]

If it's him using on me, what ever he grabs I will let him use. We have obtained a lot with this site.
    If it's me rolling solo a 8 inch dildo with suction cup to ride and vibrating wand.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

We have three seperate boxes which are all within easy reach of the bed.
    Box 1 toys, plugs, lube etc
    Box 2 rope, cuffs, collar, blindfold etc
    Box 3 floggers, crops, ticklers etc
    Hubby decides there and then what will be used and throughout the session. The only thing I am sometimes pre warned about is if the swing is hanging from its hook. 😜

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

We have three seperate boxes which are all within easy reach of the bed.
    Box 1 toys, plugs, lube etc
    Box 2 rope, cuffs, collar, blindfold etc
    Box 3 floggers, crops, ticklers etc
    Hubby decides there and then what will be used and throughout the session. The only thing I am sometimes pre warned about is if the swing is hanging from its hook. 😜

Hunni I highly recommended the Tracey Cox rechargeable rabbit. I've never gotten on with rabbits before but this ones a cut above hunni 😙💜xx
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Lately I've been a bit of a bore and keep using the same toys. I know they get me off so I just can't help getting them select few out. 🙈

Devoted Husband [sign in to see picture]

If it's a naughty weekend away, I pack most of our toys and it depends on how often or time between each session as to which toy is used.
    At home it is based on the time available as to which toy or the position we are starting in.
    If we go bondage then I will get all toys out and pick n choose as I tease and pleasure my OH.

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

If we are going away for a couple of weeks or more in the caravan I pack everything! Usually I grab what worked last time, sometimes I do a lucky dip and use what my hand pulls out first.

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

I tend to pick which toys will be purchased and thus I like to have my OH decide which ones we'll actually use during a session :)

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

I suppose it's a bit like a band rehearsal for the upcoming tour.

Do we go for all the new material & chuck in a couple classics?

Or:

Do we put together an epic greatest hits compilation, a reworking of an old favourite and a hint of what is to come in the future!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.