• Longest you've left a purchase untested

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

If it's a vibe I will use it solo if it's a butt plug I will wait til he's around, everything gets opened and used! I got a free G spot vibe that I knew wouldn't be powerful enough for me and so I gave it to my Mum!

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Approximately two years and counting! I was lucky enough to get chosen to test a massage candle, and by the time it arrived I went through a nasty break up with my ex.

Forgot about the candle, and eventually got a friendly reminder about the review that was due. I emailed Caz apologising for the delay and explained about the breakup which meant I had no one to test the candle with! I offered to send it back.

She replied promptly that I shouldn't worry about the review and allowed me to keep the candle.

It's still waiting to be used on the right person... Or the right person to use it on me (cos I love a good massage as well!)

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Over a year couldn't use it during pregnancy and then had to wait to heal afterwards.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I haveloads of stuff I've still yet to review.

I used to review stuff same day, then a week or so beyond reviewing, I've found things I wish I could've added.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I always delve straight in to have a look and feel, 9/10 if it's lingerie I'll have a quick try on, then have a proper try on of it later and see how much movement I have, how many jiggles before my breasts break free etc 😂

Toys...it can be weeks before I try some things out. Sometimes it's down to not having chance, or lack of batteries (you'd think I would have learned by now), or having chance and just not being in the mood for X, or wanting to try Y instead. Very circumstantial!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I'm like a child, I can't wait to touch feel play with the item. If it's bondage (most of our recent purchases have been bondage stuff) I like to try it out on myself before giving it a propper test run with my OH.

I must say that each and every item has a good few uses before I write my review. I have been suprised how much smell is a turn I for me. Leather smells great.

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

As others have said, I have left some of the free gift ones for quite some time before. Months, usually. The most recent I can think of was a free LH vibe from December which I only tested a few months ago for the sake of giving it a review. (I knew I wouldn't really care much for it, which is why I left it so long.)

There was one that was over a year though, or longer. A super stretchy cock ring. At the time, I didn't really get the point of them and my husband didn't either and wasn't interested. I'm much more educated now and my current partner was more than willing, so it finally got tested out last year.

Ironically, I got a velcro adjustable cock ring for Xmas last year that we haven't tried yet, as well as a pack of bondage drip candles. I really do want to try them, too... it's just one of those things where you either don't remember or can't be arsed! I'll get around to them soon...

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

I always open the package as soon as i get it. If its a vibe i find some batteries and turn it on and feel the power of it in my hand. The worse feeling is when you have a parcel at the post office and you can't get thier to collect it.

Pierced_n_Spanked [sign in to see picture]

Bought a pack of different lubes in January. Misplaced them somewhere....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.