• Longest you've left a purchase untested

Peter Parker [sign in to see picture]

Ordered the Tracy Cox glass dildo set for some fun and games. Arrived over a week ago and it still remains in its packaging.

I think this is something of a record for me and my OH, as curiosity usually gets the better of one of us.

What's the longest everyone has left their purchases untested.

*Just remembered a free bullet vibe that half a year later remains untested.

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

About two days lol. I dive right in to it without fail.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Never more than a day!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

It depends on what it is to be honest. If it's a clitoral vibrator then usually the same day. If its a dildo, then when I'm in the mood for it

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

As previously said I think it depends what it is. If it's a free with £xxx toy then it'll *probably* wait it's turn. Think I had a Tenga egg in my sock drawer for 6 months once.

Also ordered the hummer wand attachment but didn't get round to using it for nearly a month as I received a tester around the same time and was concentrating on that.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Normally as soon as possible but recently life has got in the way - no time and too exhausted!!!

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

I'm usually so excited that I have to test it right away! But if it's on the noisy side, I wait until the house is empty.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

I like to get products a few tests before I submit a review. I find when I use the item a second time round I'll find new feelings and thoughts about the item

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I have a toy that I've received in April and I still haven't used it out of anxiety

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I usually leave it just long enough....to get the packaging off ;) lol x

Peter Parker [sign in to see picture]

Ha ha.

I think the anticipation is all part of it.

My OH usually intercepts the post and even if she doesn't know what's inside, she usually recognises the packaging and just can't help herself.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

It defiantly depends on the product and how high up on the "to buy" list it is. Lingere always keeps me interested, I'll wash it in minutes of arrival and it'll be ready to test run in no time at all. Then there's an order of trying lingere, always save the best piece for last 😄 or what I pressume will be the best as it doesn't always work out that way.

Toys - generally within the week, if it's not the case of by the end of the week there's a major urge to try X toy then I'll second guess the decision. Although hubby has taken to testing them pretty darn quickly these days. Who am I to complain 😀💓💓

Bondage equipment can take longer as fitting the time in, feeling in the moods compulsory. Like we've no restraint system on the bed because I mislaid a tether so it means planning which can spoil the mood sometimes.

That's how it goes in our pad 💜xx

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

We bought a double ended dildo about 4 years ago. When we opened the packet, it stank and neither of us could breathe, so we left it to air in our garage. 4 years later, and it still stinks. Really disappointed.

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

I've got a vibrating butt plug which is untried, I bought it last year.

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

It depends on what I've ordered.

If it's lingerie, I'm pretty much trying it the second the postman has put it threw the letterbox haha. For toys, I'd leave it no longer than a day or two but saying that I bought a mini wand and it lay there in the box for a week, I just wasn't in the mood to try it out.

x

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Almost a year!

I bought the Sqweel Go when it was DOTD, and I was so scared it would be a disappointment after the Sqweel 2, I didn't try it for such a long time!

Until I thought I should try it before the year is up in case I hate it. But I loved it! And then I wished I'd tried it before I did lol.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

A hour 😂😂

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

If it's a vibrator or lingerie, straight away. If it's a dildo or bondage equipment I wait until the time feels right :) I have a pair of nipple clamps I still haven't tried actually after a few months, need to try them soon lol :)

Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

I bought quite a few cheaper, impulse items when I first joined and freebies, some of which I've never used and we're thrown away without ever being given a chance. I tend to save up and buy luxury/lust list items that I've thought about and wanted for a while so these are straight out of the box!

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

I have a toy that I've received in April and I still haven't used it out of anxiety

Oh Mamz what is it honey?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.