• Clit clamps: are you meant to be so sore after?

Simchan [sign in to see picture]

Hi all.

I bought the Love Honey beginners clit clamp and tried it out for the first time today. Yes, I really enjoyed the feeling but I was quite sore for a few hours after. Is this typical of using one?

Thanks.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I don't posses a clit to be able to answer specifally, but two things spring to mind; how long did you wear it for, and did you lube?

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I have never tried one but nipple clamps leaves my nipples sore for a considerable time after even for a few days. I imagine they would work on the same principal. Did you enjoy it at the time?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I'm still fairly new to clit clamps although I have tried a few and I've never experienced soreness. I've felt way more sensitive, as that's the intended purpose, but never sore. Is it possible that you adjusted it too tightly for your first try?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

I'm still fairly new to clit clamps although I have tried a few and I've never experienced soreness. I've felt way more sensitive, as that's the intended purpose, but never sore. Is it possible that you adjusted it too tightly for your first try?

+1 to this. Be careful not to over tighten it. Have a soak in a warm bath and maybe apply a little soothing cream, bepanthen etc. I'd wait until the soreness wears off before trying again xx

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

We use clamps too and never had this problem. Like said above it might have been to tight or worn for to long. I only tend to wear mine for 15-30 mins. X

Simchan [sign in to see picture]

May be it was on too tight then.

I enjoyed it a great deal when it was on. It was just uncomfortable after.

Good tips from you all. Thank you.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.