• Big butt problems!

TheGoldenBalls [sign in to see picture]

So although I'm a straight male who does like anal play, which by the way thanks to these forums, I realise that men can like anal play while be straight, so that had made me feel comfortable, so thanks! :)

But back to topic!
    I have a big butt, I like anal play, I normally use suction cups as my cheeks make it hard to push things through at times( maybe too many squats in the gym...)

I was wondering if there's a product out there that can somewhat hold you butt cheeks open a little so I can easily access that area?

I know my questions and ideas are a little strange at times, but there's more people out there who might want the answers aswell so why not ask... :)

Edit: I go around the back, not under, that's one reason my cheeks are hard to get through...

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

*bump*

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Duck tape!,,,, well not really, Try putting your plug on something like a upturned bucket and squat over it, this naturally gives you more room?

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

What position do you take, to use your toys? Plus what sort of toys, do you use. This will help me to understand better whats happening.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Sex tape can be very useful to hold cheeks apart . another good way is to sit with one cheek on a chair Anthe other off it.

Another solution is a thing called a Mullbery with is a seated from for using over a toilet. It has the seated ring to sit on but nothing underneath the legs are adjustable . its wonderfully comfortable and allows your to part your butt check and hold them there with your body weight.

Good luck and enjoy

I wish I had the spare cash to buy these items as they would help a lot!

Maybe one day a similar item will go on test and I can get the chance to test them :(

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8553

And this beast!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32248

Could lie there for hours enjoying every moment of it, damn I want it bad...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.