• If I only had a...

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

So I was thinking of that song from Wizard of Oz the other day "If I only had a brain..." when i was using a certain toy thinking to myself I wish it had this. So thought I would start a thread of specific features we wish we could add or take away from a sex toy to make it better and why.

I wish my Tracey Cox Super Sex Silicone Recharagble Rabbit had about a inch more length and just a bit more girth to it. It is seriously my "go to" rabbit and the surface and vibrations are devine, but just want to feel more "full" when I use it. In my fantasy world they release a 2.0 version slight larger but leave everything else the same.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

If I only had a We-Vibe Tango with a better charging system!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

+1 🖒 Also that it doesn't run to dead if I've not used it for a couple of days.
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Well that song is stuck in my head now. I was a munchkin in the school play, I was 5'9" at the time, bigger than Dorothy....and the tin man!

I wish my LoveHoney gspot slim had a better handle to stop it swivelling round.

Lupina [sign in to see picture]

If only my King Cock dildo didn't STINK out my entire bedroom! The smell is actually running off onto my other dildos...

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

+1 🖒 Also that it doesn't run to dead if I've not used it for a couple of days.

Thats the down side of rechargeable things that may get left in a drawer for weeks between uses, they say you should never charge to full before storing, (50% charged is optimum) try not to leave charging past it being fully charged, and try not to do "top up charging" run it down first, leave them unused for long periods, with no charge. After a while the battery looses it's abillity to hold it's charge, if you do these things to them, and a few days is all they can manage to hold a charge for.

1000, charges is the bench mark for times they will recharge succesfully.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

If I only had the doxy die cast purple that was lightweight and didn't weigh 800g. (I don't have it yet, but the weight is my reservation)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.