• Gay Female using a strap on

Andrea10 [sign in to see picture]

Myself and my gf have just started using a strap on and we're both really enjoying it! I really like wearing it and being the dominant one which works really well for her too! However, it's taking me some time to get used to the changing dynamics when I'm wearing it. Using it when she's on all fours works well but I'd like to play around with other positions as well.

Anyone got any tips or advice on 'easy' positions we could try? We bought it to allow for a bit more intimacy and physical closeness and where the doggy style position is fun, it doesn't really do this.

Thanks in advance!

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Spooning is really intimate, and close, and you get to caress your gf's body, by reaching over, plus you can kiss her neck.

Froggy is a good one two, as she will be laid face down, with you on top, you get full body contact, and it feels really great to be on the bottom too, I feel really dominated as I am pinned down and can feel all her weight pressing on me, feel her boobs, and have her kiss the top of my back, and neck, even managed a kind of twisted neck kiss on the lips.

Do you pull her hair in doggy I love this done to me.

Mish is really good, legs over shoulders, as you get to look in each others eyes, and kiss her if you get the possition right. Dildos don't bend very well so some possitions are more difficult. Just experiment, there are loads of possitions, to get into.

Side scissors is good too, you can slap her bum, or reach down and rub her clit, or thumb, or toy her butt.

I put the Idea on here reacently to stick 2 silcone, suction cup dildos back to back to make a double ender and get in to some different positions, without the harness.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Spooning is really intimate, and close, and you get to caress your gf's body, by reaching over, plus you can kiss her neck.

Froggy is a good one two, as she will be laid face down, with you on top, you get full body contact, and it feels really great to be on the bottom too, I feel really dominated as I am pinned down and can feel all her weight pressing on me, feel her boobs, and have her kiss the top of my back, and neck, even managed a kind of twisted neck kiss on the lips.

Do you pull her hair in doggy I love this done to me.

Mish is really good, legs over shoulders, as you get to look in each others eyes, and kiss her if you get the possition right. Dildos don't bend very well so some possitions are more difficult. Just experiment, there are loads of possitions, to get into.

Side scissors is good too, you can slap her bum, or reach down and rub her clit, or thumb, or toy her butt.

I put the Idea on here reacently to stick 2 silcone, suction cup dildos back to back to make a double ender and get in to some different positions, without the harness.

I'm currently looking for a good leather harness, but struggling with one for my plus size

This one is not leather but its well made, and great for plus size, Like from size 10 to 40

I have not seen any leather ones on LH. Vaculock and o ring compatable.

Maybe look up leather craft workers, places that make up bridles for horses, If you don't mind me asking why leather?

Thanks Alicia4Ever - got some good ideas now! We've both dabbled in strapons and Dom/sub stuff before but we're starting to take things up a notch now. Loving the mix between power and intimacy you get!

Not pulled her hair but we've played around with collars and clamps that she enjoys me tugging on so hair could be a good one to try!

We've found it a bit difficult with the lack of bend to our dildos so we've just splashed out and ordered the Mustang dildo off of here - it's coming in a couple days so hopefully that'll allow us a little more flexibility.

Thanks for the advice :)

I'n not sleeping again and just remembered this. If you as the one wearing the harness, puts in some jiggle balls that will add to it for you as you thrust on her.

You will need to work on getting into positions that don't need bend, dildos bend from the weakest spot which is usually the middle, where as cock, bends from the base as well as on the shaft.

The mustang is dual density, so still has a firm core. A longer one will allow for more bend, but still requres some force to bend them. Like this one, but it's pvc so you will need a condom on it, as it's porous, unless that doen't bother you. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34871

but, you won't get as close to each other, unless you can take the length, which I would be supprised if many can take 10 inch.

The x possition is easy with a strapon, you can hold a hand, or stroke her centre, or thighs, and see each others eyes.

Don't know if you know it so; she is on her back, lifts both legs as you come in to her at 90 degrees to her, on your side, then she can lower her legs, so her legs go over your body.

Or this one, she lays on her side, and pulls her knees up, you kneel straddling her bum.

this one, you kneel going back onto your heels with your bum, put some pillows in front of you, to help support her, she lays on her back, and spreads her legs either side of you, and hitches toward you, then lifts herself up, with her legs, arching her back, and up onto your thighs, with the pillows supporting her back. And her thighs arround your waist. you get to stroke her, from her belly down. You do need to be fit for this one. but you get a great view of each other.

the dildo doesn.t need to bend for these positions.

I really like the sound of that last one! It'll be good to experiment with a few, as my gf, although she really likes it, can get a little shy and submissive at times. She kind of prefers to be told what to do so I like to have a few tricks up my sleeve.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I'm currently looking for a good leather harness, but struggling with one for my plus size

Why don't you have a go at making one. Leather work of this sort is not too difficult. I had never made anything from leather before but have made a couple of harnesses to try to get the perfect thing for use with the Feeldoe/Share type double enders. I got all the materials, tools and fastenings from a place called Le Prevo but there are lots of leather-craft outlets you could use.

Nappa (sheep leather) can be machine stitched easily with the right leather needle fitted and it has a very soft feel.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.