• Softer realistic vibe with dial?

Other shades available [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a realistic vibe that is quite soft? She doesn't like firm vibes and ideally it would be silicone or equivalent/better with a dial control as we find the buttons don't usually offer the same range of gradual and controllable intensity.

Ta.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Most vibrators have buttons rather than a dial. The only vibrators I've seen with a dial controm system are wands. There are plenty of vibrators that you can control the intensity of the vibrations on though. Maybe something like this? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33962

You can control the intensity of each setting via the left and right buttons.

Sexy_Scientist [sign in to see picture]

I can definitely recommend the one you linked NatandTom! It's nice and soft and really easy to control!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I know haha I have it too :)

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

What about a wand with attachment?

Other shades available [sign in to see picture]

Thanks all, the opening line "Forget pre-set pattern strength and instead pick and choose your exact stimulation style" sounds like exactly what I'm after and it's silicone too!

Vanessa, we've seen the wands and they certainly have good reviews but we weren't sure about how powerful they were...

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Wands are mains powered. So will of course be more powerful than battery operated vibes.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.