• Nosy Family Members

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

I recently had my parents discover where I'd hidden my whole toy collection. They were staying with me while I was moving house and they wanted to help pack. Even though I kept telling them not to pack the bedroom they just had to be helpful. It's sweet really, I wasn't as embarrassed as they were when they found them. This was after a day of my mum asking me why there were plain brown boxes everywhere that I didn't want her to open (I often leave the toy packaging in the box to all go in the recycling). Urgh.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I feel sorry for you Jezebella! I will be moving next year and am afraid this will happen to me. I'm already thinking of how to do this smoothly :)

afrodan [sign in to see picture]

love honey should get into home moving. Moving your toys to their new home descretely :)

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Hahaha good idea afrodan!

In hindsight, I definitely should have packed them away before my parents got there. I was just so busy with work it wasn't on my mind!

The time before that when I moved the only difficulty i had was hiding manogomy because it's so big! I tried to make it blend in with the innocent board games haha

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.