• Present for the Mrs...

MikeW8 [sign in to see picture]

We don't use many toys really other than a bullet vibe which she loves.

We've tried vibrators before but she isn't too keen.

Are wands as good as everyone says? I think the large ones might be a bit scary for her but tempted with the mini USB one for £30.

Would people recommend them? It would be a nice step up from a bullet I think. I'm guessing it's just put straight onto the clit, no lube or anything needed?

Thanks! X

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

You do need lube with a wand as you do need to move it around the clit area and it can drag the skin and be a little painfull.

I have the Tracey cox small wand and its great but not a patch on my doxy. A mini wand is a good starting point if you've never used one xx

Thanks Terri! :)

And thanks for the lube tip - I wouldn't have bothered so that's a good help.

Yeah I saw that one aswell so will get one of them for her I think and then maybe upgrade if she likes it. The amount she loves a bullet I think she'll explode using these haha ;) x

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

My favorite smaller wand is the Tracy Cox Supersex 10 Function Silicone Wand Vibrator, it is silicone and black so very elegant looking.

If she is new to this and you want to start slow use in on other areas of her body to warm her up and then use over the panties first.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

My favorite smaller wand is the Tracy Cox Supersex 10 Function Silicone Wand Vibrator, it is silicone and black so very elegant looking.

If she is new to this and you want to start slow use in on other areas of her body to warm her up and then use over the panties first.

I got this as a tester ages ago, it's a great wee toy and a fantastic non-intimidating introduction. :)

Thanks both of you :) Recommend over the mini USB love honey one? Or haven't you used that one?

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I love our LoveHoney wand as does my husband. The hummer attachment causes him to talk gibberish after using it. 😅 Haven't tried a mini one yet. With the large one I noticed prolonged use causes a bit of numbing for me if I'm not overly excited. Good luck finding her something wonderful!

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Hi Mike, yes starting off with a mini wand is a good idea. Don't be scared by the bigger wands, it'll give her (and you) exceptional sensations... You can use the vibe all over her don't just dive in straight away for her clit. Massage her thighs and bum etc beforehand... The bigger wands do actually work for massage too so you really do get 2 purposes out of them. A mini wand is a good step to see if you'd get on with them :)

McGlovin [sign in to see picture]

MikeW8 wrote:

We don't use many toys really other than a bullet vibe which she loves.

We've tried vibrators before but she isn't too keen.

Are wands as good as everyone says? I think the large ones might be a bit scary for her but tempted with the mini USB one for £30.

Would people recommend them? It would be a nice step up from a bullet I think. I'm guessing it's just put straight onto the clit, no lube or anything needed?

Thanks! X

Hi, you guys sound just like us. Try a mini wand first, that's what we did and she loved it straight off, no need for the big scary wands yet and my OH is a little shy sexually so this was a confident place to start. Oddly my OH prefers no lube which maybe explains why she has moved from the wand to a gel feel toy as her preferred. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16407 Its the first toy she's admitted using without me and that's a big break through. Anyway trust the small wand wand to start with.

Thanks to the last few people aswell :)

I'll leave it a couple of weeks to see if I'm lucky with deal of the day haha but then will get one of the mini ones.

Might soon order a full size one after depending how well it goes down :)

Can't wait to see her squirming using one haha ;)

I'd love her to use toys by herself aswell. Walking in and hearing her cumming and watching her play would be amazing :) x

I hate to say this becuase I love the Lovehoney branded products in most categories and I do own both of the Lovehoney mini and the Tracy Cox and the Tracy Cox is hands down a better toy for this category. The Lovehone one is nice, but the TC is just nicer. 

The silicone is a much better material on the head, it is very comfortable and smooth and the overall design is just sleek and simple as I prefer my toys. The Lovehoney mini has more of a plastic head (but I give it bonus points for the neck having some movement to it if you really want that) but in a mini wand I didn't need it.

Perfect - thanks Vanessa!! X

NP, I own way TOO MANY toys and lingerie happy to offer up advice when I can!

No such thing as too much lingerie and toys surely ;)

McGlovin [sign in to see picture]

MikeW8 wrote:

Thanks to the last few people aswell :)

I'll leave it a couple of weeks to see if I'm lucky with deal of the day haha but then will get one of the mini ones.

Might soon order a full size one after depending how well it goes down :)

Can't wait to see her squirming using one haha ;)

I'd love her to use toys by herself aswell. Walking in and hearing her cumming and watching her play would be amazing :) x

Dude you and I are one and the same. Great thing about here is we're not alone.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.