• Any good male toys

lathockar [sign in to see picture]

Does anyone have any suggestions,i am pretty much horny everyday,and being single i need something to get me off,i am looking for something that feels amazing on the penis,has pretty good suction power,and can make me cum a lot.

Choconala [sign in to see picture]

Your best bet will be to have a look in the blow job toys section. Have a read up on the reviews of some of the ones you like the look of :) xx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Choconala wrote:

Your best bet will be to have a look in the blow job toys section. Have a read up on the reviews of some of the ones you like the look of :) xx

+1 or there's this, which might be suitable http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34769 :)

It depends on your budget really, this one is affordable and gets good reviews

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22822#customer_reviews

Currently out of stock (which must be good!) but just sign up to get an email as soon as its back.

lathockar [sign in to see picture]

I've already tried that one thanks NatandTom,i had to return it,i was looking for something powered,something with amazing suction power and something that feel unbelievable against the penis.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

That toy is probably one of the better suction toys on the market. As I said in your last post on the same topic, not every toy works for everyone. If you're looking for something that vibrates, have a look through the male vibrator section and read through the reviews. Maybe the Rocks Off Rise or Hot Octopuss Pulse?

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

The Rev1000 that Choccy links to there, I was chosen to review, it is certanly an amazing toy, has many many settings to keep your penis entertained. It doesn't really do suction though.

Have you tried a tenga onacup? they are good at suction type feelings relatively inexpensive and widely available, although not motored.

I also recently tried this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35416

it has a little hole for a bulle, which turns it from just another masturbator into a real good masturbator

There you go from the man himself who tried it lol :) xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.