• sex swings

Siren40 [sign in to see picture]

Do any own a swing?

I think wec need to try one, i enjoy using our underbed restraints. Just think they look so much fun

Its our Anniversary soon, so trying to think ahead

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I have this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31084

I have this one, it's very sturdy and well made, my FWB moved on before we got to try it. But it looks like you just get it to the height you want, then hop on, it has twin seat straps, so you can spread the load, say bum and back, or hips and under your boobs, depending on if you want to be face up or face down, and 2 foot straps like styrups, to support your legs and feet. I can't wait to try it, but I have to meet someone first.

You will be able to get either of you to just the right height, for any thing you want to try.

You may need to do some joinery work in the loft to spread the load over several ceiling joists, unless they are already quite large, but it's not a big job. Your OH should be able to do it if he's any good at diy, or even you if you are handy that way.

Have fun.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I would love to have a sex swing. My dream house would include a "sex room" where I have a sex swing, a bed and sex furniture 😄

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

I would love to have a sex swing. My dream house would include a "sex room" where I have a sex swing, a bed and sex furniture 😄

Same, to afford a house large enough to have a dedicated sex room is the dream.... And to combine being in bondage, and in a sex swing is a big fantasy of mine!
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Hope it will someday be reality. In the meantime I have to be a bit jealous of people with a sex swing and other sex furniture 😄

mamz [sign in to see picture]

How do you even deal with people comming over when you have an entire room dedicated for sex haha

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Oh if I had a room dedicated to sex I would be sneaky sneaky. I'd cover the door with a wardrobe, cut out the back so you just climb in the wardrobe and open the door...voila! 😅 However I have little ones who would think theyve gone to Narnia so best not.

As for a swing, we have an over the door thing. I'm still trying to work it out a bit. If you have a proper attic hatch it holds securely from it too we discovered.

schmalto33 [sign in to see picture]

We have bought a sex swing from LH and my BF has set it up in his bedroom in Spain. We are going to try it out when I go over in September. Can't wait.

Siren40 [sign in to see picture]

Going to talk to the hubby later and see if he's up for one Fingers crossed

nathie1990 [sign in to see picture]

Oh yes definitly that sounds the best room ever lol

nathie1990 [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

How do you even deal with people comming over when you have an entire room dedicated for sex haha

Oh yes definitly that sounds the best room ever lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.