• Laid D1 stone dildo

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Hope I'm not breaking any LH rules as they don't stock it here but I'm looking at it on Coco de Mer's site which LH own.... has anyone tried either the Laid, or have experience with stone as a material. Any good?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I got the stone D2 a couple of months ago and I like it. Stone can be used for temperature play in the same way that glass and metal can, although I find it doesn't retain temperature quite as well as metal does. It's still pretty great though. It also has the benefit of weight, which is like an extra layer of sensation in my opinion. As I don't have the D1 I can't say for sure whether it's amazing or not, but given my experience with the D2 and the reviews I've read for the D1, I think it's worth giving a go.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I have the D1 stone and the silicone one. I prefer the stone as it leads to a stronger g-spot orgasm and glides smoother when in motion. It is heavy but the weight helps with the orgasm, and can lead to squirting. It's actually my favourite dildo.

I have the D2 too, again I like the stone, however the D1 trumps.

Interesting!! The shape looks like it'd be good for p-spot and anal too.

Know what you mean about the weight Nat, I have the njoy pure and it's weight is part of why I love it 😃

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure I'd use it anally, it doesn't have a flared base, and is a rather short dildo, so there's not much room to grip (which can also strain the wrist with the weight). Plus it does get so slippery.

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

I have the D.1 stone dildo, it's gorgeous! It's a fantastic material, and unlike anything else. I definitely wouldn't use the D.1 for anal play, it wouldn't be safe. As Ness said, it's too short, not flared and when lubed up, too easy for your butt to swallow. I reviewed it a few weeks ago on my blog if you want to have a read. I'd highly recommended it as a sex toy, and the larvikite is so stunning :-)

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I guess I have a lot to learn, I would never think there is such a thing as stone dildo. And yes, I saw the wooden ones, but stone not yet. I assume it will be on the more heavy side? And how safe is it to use?

Hmmmm...don't want to risk losing anything inside but really want to try stone anally. Guess my search officially stops here though as it'll lead me away from LH.

Thank you all for the replies x

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I have seen the stone one on the coco de mer site. It looks great and I like stone as a material. Does anyone know if lovehoney will be stocking it? Or is it a site specific item?

Personally hopeing the get it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.