• Looking for a vibrator that can be used during sex

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Any recommendations of a toy that can comfortably sit between 2 people during sex? The Je Joue Mimi wasn't very comfortable because of its shape as it's fullest in the middle and rings have never done it for me. Any ideas?

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

I always use my Tango x

Kurosaki-Kun [sign in to see picture]

We tend to use a little bullet during sex that works really well. The LoveHoney one we have has powerful enough vibes to really highten my OHs orgasm.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

We use the Nea 2 - it works really well due to its shape and size, and it is really powerful in a deep rumbly way. I have found the best position for me is sort of missionary but Mr Scorpius is more upright and kneeling so he can play with the Nea at the same time, but it also works for lots of other positions too :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34536

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Another vote for tango or nea, I personally find the Nea 2 a little easier to use during sex though :)

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

LELO Tiani 24k couples - is slimmer than others

Rocks off Ignition is a fantastic little bullet

LELO Siri 2 is good to use on both partners

We-vibe Tango is a good bullet

Devoted Husband [sign in to see picture]

We use this one from the Tracey cox range. It is single speed, with strong vibrations and very quiet. My wife loves holding this inplace so she can get the right spot (she asked me to try to hold it once, I tried my best and thought I was doing a good job, let's just say she only asked once) and she has strong Os from it. I plan on getting the rechargeable version soon.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14042

mufas [sign in to see picture]

I highly recomed the we-vibe, feels great with lots of different vibration styles!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31770

sexcrazedbear [sign in to see picture]

Depends on what you mean by "during sex"

My OH loves the sensations from a vibrating love egg inside her when I go down on her. We like

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22202 for the remote control and the variable rhythms.

On the other hand, sometimes my OH likes to use a hand held vibe for clitoral stimulation during intercourse, especially when I'm on my side and she's on her back (scissors) which gives deep penetration.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18074 is her personal favourite because it slots over the clitoris so well.

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! To clarify, I mean woman on top lying down with a vibrator in between. The nea looks good, but since I don't want to buy from Lelo now in light of the Charlie Sheen issue, I'll maybe try the We Vibe touch since a few of you have recommended the We Vibe brand. Do you think that could do the trick?

I think the We Vibe tango sounds way to strong for me, does it have more gentle settings or is it best left to power queens?

We vibe plus intrigues me, but as I've had problems with pain during sex in the past, I'm worried that it would be painful for me to use. Is it very small?

sarahkitty [sign in to see picture]

We have the WeVibe4 which we use together during sex. It is also fantastic as we can use it to play / control it over the interent when my hubby is travelling for work.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! To clarify, I mean woman on top lying down with a vibrator in between. The nea looks good, but since I don't want to buy from Lelo now in light of the Charlie Sheen issue, I'll maybe try the We Vibe touch since a few of you have recommended the We Vibe brand. Do you think that could do the trick?

I think the We Vibe tango sounds way to strong for me, does it have more gentle settings or is it best left to power queens?

We vibe plus intrigues me, but as I've had problems with pain during sex in the past, I'm worried that it would be painful for me to use. Is it very small?

I know it might be a little late now, but the We-Vibe Touch and Tango have the exact same motor. The Touch just has slightly dulled vibrations because of the silicone. It's still pretty intense.

Have you found something yet?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.