• New thrust range.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Very much like the new videos at first I thought I was watching a trailer for an action movie. 😀x

Choconala [sign in to see picture]

Cool :)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I've watched the videos now. They are amazing videos. Lovehoney have really put there work and effort in with these new male toys.

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

So much love for this range..we have a few of them now Ella, Monica/holly...realistic vaginas are totally our thing as a couple and for him solo. Can't wait to try more xxx

AnastasiaB [sign in to see picture]

Love the videos! And we love the range. We were lucky enoough to review a couple of these masturbators and my husband loved them. :)

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Looks like some of the Elites are appearing! This range looks great :)

I'm glad the elite range has gone live now as it was fortunate enough to test Layla out and I can't speak highly enough of her. She is a fantastic masturbator and have had some fun times with her and she does feel fantastic to use and highly recommend Layla.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35245

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

OOh very interesting thanks for putting this up

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

So happy to see the Thrust Elite range have now gone live. We were super-duper lucky to test Sophia. This is actually one of my hubby favourite toys!
    Check out our review. :0) x

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

I'm glad the elite range has gone live now as it was fortunate enough to test Layla out and I can't speak highly enough of her. She is a fantastic masturbator and have had some fun times with her and she does feel fantastic to use and highly recommend Layla.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35245

Wholeheartedly agree,I also was lucky enough to test Layla and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Also I think Alana looks absolutely amazing but £200 is beyond my budget.

bondadgegod I saw in one of your reviews about using talc instead of renewed powder,as renewer powder is just corn starch or corn flour to us in the uk have a look in your local supermarket and you will get a fairly large box quite cheaply and it works just fine.

Thank you for the tip about the corn starch/flour will have to look for it next time I'm at the supermarket.

Alana does look amazing not had chance yet to read the reviews.

I read your review of Layla Onlyones. It is a very good review the first part about the postman and the large box. That is exactly what I thought when the postman delivered mine.

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

Thank you for the tip about the corn starch/flour will have to look for it next time I'm at the supermarket.

Alana does look amazing not had chance yet to read the reviews.

I read your review of Layla Onlyones. It is a very good review the first part about the postman and the large box. That is exactly what I thought when the postman delivered mine.

I know I felt so sorry for him as he seemed to be really struggling to hold onto the box and ring the door bell.You will find cornflour in the baking section it is normally around the same area as ordinary flour,you will not be disappointed with it and it really is a lot cheaper than buying a small tub of renewer powder.

I was fortunate enough to see the postman turn up so was waiting for him at the door so he didn't have to struggle. Yea there with the size and the weight of those parcels. The postman that day would have been struggling.

Thank you, I know where to look now for the corn flour.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Glad to see the Elite range up! Our postman also had a struggle haha, our Alana and Riley arrived in the same box...that was a heavy one!

Alana is amazing, well worth it if you can afford it :)

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Glad to see the Elite range up! Our postman also had a struggle haha, our Alana and Riley arrived in the same box...that was a heavy one!

Alana is amazing, well worth it if you can afford it :)

I loved your review for Alana, if my partner was into those toys it would have swayed me!

I just read your review lovebirds. Very good and make Alana sound very tempting. I have to try and be good and get Santa to bring me a present on Christmas morning. 😀

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Loving the THRUST range so far! It reminds me of like a cool racing car type of brand

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

I was lucky enough to test Alana and she doesn't disappoint! It has changed my opinion on male toys.
    It is expensive but much better value than Fleshlight toys.

She does look and sound like a dream toy asyouwish.

Fluffmo [sign in to see picture]

It's only preference but I'm gutted and hope there are more to come to the range. Personally would love to see an equivalent to the Xtra Taylor in the Elite range. The Alana is above my budget but really like the sound of the Elite reviews. The weight and size of the Elites sound like they'll finally knock the Fleshlight out of the toy drawer.

Will keep an interested eye on the range though for future additions.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.