• Holiday toys

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Sooo i am going on your classic family seaside holiday, at the beach in a caravan..I always get well horny by the sea but don't want anyone to hear us..well funny about loud toys as it is and its a caravan so not exactly thick walls! I am taking our spare bed restraints and other bondage stuffs..we love paddles but they are loud , we have crops and the wooden ruler and floggers but is there anything hitty wise that causes a good sting but little sound? I have my nea 2 for super quiet but powerful clitoral stimulation..I need a quiet powerful vibrator or should I just take my glass dildos? I have time to order before we go on Friday so any product help would be awesome..thank you xxx

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Can't offer much advice on hitty things but I know you can't go wrong with a glass dildo. X

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

How about a Cock ring? Although not sure how loud they are in comparison to what you have mentioned. And yes, some glass would work. Have ahem fun!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Your right, paddles are noisy, but floggers aren't too loud if they are suede - also crops aren't too loud either. I agree the Nea is wonderful, and so quiet. Hope you have a wonderful time! xx

P.S. Maybe some nipple clamps / pinwheel / pegs too for extra sensation play?

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I have the LoveHoney paddle satin on one side and leather finish on the other... if you are not striking hard the satin side might be less noisey.

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

What about a cane? I'm not sure if they make much noise, I would imagine it to be less than a paddle. Although, you might be screaming lol so take a gag with you! I'm going away at the end of the month, and I'm taking my glass dildo and my We-Vibe Touch.

Hope you have a fab time. x

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

LeilaK wrote:

What about a cane? I'm not sure if they make much noise, I would imagine it to be less than a paddle. Although, you might be screaming lol so take a gag with you!

+1 to both of these suggestions :)

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

A cane may be quieter, and a glass or aluminium dildo will be possibly better as there is no noise!! Imagine if you dropped it on the floor and everyone heard it?!

Glass all the way!

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

I'm off on a caravan holiday this weekend up by Loch Lomond, it'll be the first week away from OH until September :/ Some time up by the water relaxes my anxiety...but of course there has to be wifi to keep up-to-date with LH ^_^

I agree with LeilaK, a cane & something glass would be good, they're all I can think of that are quiet, it might be an odd one but what about a bondage or masage candle?

Have a good wee time away ^_^ x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.