• toys for public

Hornydragon [sign in to see picture]

There are toys with apps available (should give a better idea of what is happening) elsewhere "we-vibe" is one I know of. Not used it though

Does make you wonder what all those people say in restaurants glued to their phones are doing.......

Devoted Husband [sign in to see picture]

I was dining last night, no toys involved, but a few were actually catching Pokemon. I'm talking late teens to 30 or 40 year olds. So I guess that is what phones out now mean, at least here in Oz.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I use to have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25533

and at first it was great, a little more complicated than you might think, but fun in public. But I kept having connectivity issues, so the egg wasn't talking to the remote, and I found it difficult to turn off the vibrations to the remote. So personally I would give it a miss. Maybe try the F.S.O.G. one.

Devoted Husband [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I have the Lelo Lyla version 1 & 2. We find the remote on these are loud when they vibrate. Lights indicating strength of vibration or pattern would be a better idea. plus the twisting of the hand isn't very discrete. I tried it with the vibrations turned off on the remote and I couldn't tell at all what it was doing. But my wife certainly could, she had to tell me if I didn't stop it from going so fast she wouldn't be able to stop the pleasure that was about to be released from her body (which wasn't the aim). Will check out the F S O G type and also look into app controlled toys.

Ash2345 [sign in to see picture]

If it's in the vagina it can't go anywhere .. I agree though, definitely not for anal use....

Jennylafay [sign in to see picture]

fiestycurves wrote:

i was looking at vibs and remote control love eggs but how is the battery life? i dont want to lose power when im out

I usually take a spare set of bat. with me ;) Love eggs are great fun!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.