• toys for public

fiestycurves [sign in to see picture]

my sir has comanded i by a toy for my pussy for out in public wondering what everyone thinks is best of is

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

We vibe with a remote can be a solid choice.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I agree with Vanessa, the we-vibe 4 is lovely 😄

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

The vibrating pants?

TB149 [sign in to see picture]

I've not tried the we-vibe but would love one.

We've had limited luck with vibrating pants, never seem to hit the right spot.

fiestycurves [sign in to see picture]

i was looking at vibs and remote control love eggs but how is the battery life? i dont want to lose power when im out

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Battery life on most eggs are pretty good all depends on the eggg and the battery type too. The remotes usually take the N style battery.

Is there one in paticular you are looking at ?

Something to keep in mind though, pop the batteries out of the egg when not in use. If they are left in the toy in can cause the battery to drain quicker. 

With the we vibe it is estimated at around 4 hour charge for up to 3 hours of play time. 

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15667

We have that one. Its put of stock but I'm sure battery life I pretty similar to others. We got it with our first order in April. We use it maybe every few weeks when we have a movie night he finds it hilarious to see me squirm during silly movies. We haven't had to change the batteries yet. We remove them when it is not on use as the remote likes to try connect to it even when its off.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Yes removing the batteries is imperritive as with all toys as it can ruin them. I know when I've changed tv remotes it's been awful battery acid gallore, wouldn't fancy that on a toy. But removing is simple, saves power and the toy it's really no problem.

Tried a few love eggs and they're great, very exciting whilst outside that much is a big fact. Hubby finds it hilarious watching me squirm out and about. I went nuts once we was in the shop and he walked off round the other isle and wacked it full blast I could hear it and just froze giggling like a child 😂 they really are fun.

I can't link from this browser for some reason but I'm not sure recomendationwise as it'll need to be wireless and the one I tried I didn't enjoy.there are plenty to choose from anyway. Have fun hunni 💟xx

Rosy tried to open your link but the page didn't display properly (think it's my bad broadband) as I got some just nooo product lol. I'm nosy so wanted to see lol 💟xx

Dandan2016 [sign in to see picture]

Only tried once and wow what a turn on. Got this the other week as it was offer and planned to wear it out and about. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24419
    Using it now with a front room full of friends and they have no idea. Would 100% recommend using toys out of bedroom and in public.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Dandan2016 wrote:

Only tried once and wow what a turn on. Got this the other week as it was offer and planned to wear it out and about. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24419
    Using it now with a front room full of friends and they have no idea. Would 100% recommend using toys out of bedroom and in public.

I wouldn't recommend as this toy only has a finger loop meaning it needs to be held in order to be safe. Only plugs with a flared base are safe to be worn outside! Be careful!

I agree with mamz, your bum could swallow that, please buy a toy with a large base :)

Dandan2016 [sign in to see picture]

It's base is big enough to stop it going to far. Defo recommend 100% wearing a toy in public, huge turn on. People not knowing is the biggest turn on I've tried to date.

I don't think it is big enough for long term wear. I wouldn't risk it.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24419&reviewid=89756#customer_reviews

I hope I have convinced you now to only use it with a finger in the finger loop!

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I wish I could "like" posts

Lilprincess [sign in to see picture]

Get any remote control insertable toy, give him the remote and go out somewhere, let him have as much fun as he wants buzzing you at the most inappropriate moments possible!

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

I totally missread this, I thought you meant as in to go on public (display), like a on the mantle piece,
    Then got to thinking how nice some of those glass toys, beautifully turned and shaped Objet d'art

D'oh!

Devoted Husband [sign in to see picture]

We have tried several eggs, but find the rumble sound is too loud on them when in a restaurant or shopping centre that isn't loud and noisy.
    OR
    The other problem is the remotes on most don't indicate what the egg is doing. So when my wife is wearing the egg and I am in control with the remote, I don't know if it's on and buzzing away at a slow pace of a fast pace. We tried using the Lelo sense motion, but find the remote is too large to be discrete and it also emits a buzz sound which is fairly audible.
    Are there any toys like these which overcome these issues?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.