• Thigh spreader

Moztech [sign in to see picture]

Just seen a newish product

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36315

cant decide whether 12" between the thighs would be too much though, our current ankle bar is variable in length but normally used on widest setting.

has anyone experience with thigh bars, are they any good or not?

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I absolutely love the product description, that alone sells it to me. Brilliant. Sorry I cant be of any help.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Hi. I was chosen to establish this. Sorry my review doesn't cover your question.

12 inches is in my experience an entiely comfortable distance for the thighs to be spread - it is wider than you imagine. However, you can position this at any point along the thigh, so higher up means more spread. Would recommend using in conjunction with ankle bar to achieve maximum immovability for the restrained.

The main problem with this is that it slips. Not so much if on all fours or laying down but when standing it definitely slips.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

I have tried it too. Certainly not too much spread. I agree with Sub's comments though. Check out my review.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Hmm that was the type of thing I was looking for .However both the honest reviews seem to have given me second thoughts and perhaps will go now for the traditional type spreader bar. As I wanted to use it on my OH whilst in the upright position.

Thanks guys for your honest reviews.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

I absolutely love the product description, that alone sells it to me. Brilliant. Sorry I cant be of any help.

Thank you, thank you.... I'm here all week! 😜

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

I also tested this (not with sub though lol )

And yes its a good distance, as mentioned in my review (not checked to see if live yet as was submitted yesterday ) i had this on for an extended amount of time. In excess of about 2 hours and it was comfortable for that time x

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Lovethekink wrote:

I also tested this (not with sub though lol )

And yes its a good distance, as mentioned in my review (not checked to see if live yet as was submitted yesterday ) i had this on for an extended amount of time. In excess of about 2 hours and it was comfortable for that time x

That's good to know! I've been looking at my one at home wondering whether the padding would be enough on the inner thigh to be comfortable. Now I feel less aprehensive about giving it a go. Thanks! 

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Great review asyouwish. Might be tempted to try this. Oh and Jess your description absolutely brilliant. 😀

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

Great review asyouwish. Might be tempted to try this. Oh and Jess your description absolutely brilliant. 😀

Thanks
    Moztech [sign in to see picture]

Thanks so much, think I might have to get one to give it a whirl.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.