• New to all this, advice/acceptance would be great

Pastrnak [sign in to see picture]

Round 2 was less fun, I rushed everything and I wasn't in the bath so I was less clean, I ended up hurting myself because I pushed too hard, and I wasn't as "worked up". I ended up finishing a lot quicker and more intensely than without the toy, but my first experience was far superior to that.

Anyway, I really like it, it takes my breath away and leaves me trembling. And the strange happening on the first try has got me thinking...

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Welcome to the forums.

I think you may just need to take a deep breath and slow down a little. I know it is very exciting but you want to get the same feelings as your first time without hurting yourself.

Relax and enjoy xx

Yeah, I was imagining the feelings of round 1 while paying little attention to round 2. I've learned from it, my butt is still a little sore and I can't wait for my next bath lol.

*edited by moderator*

I think this is getting off topic, can moderator delete this thread? I'll create a new one with a more accurate title :P

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Pastrnak wrote:

Yeah, I was imagining the feelings of round 1 while paying little attention to round 2. I've learned from it, my butt is still a little sore and I can't wait for my next bath lol.

The strange happening in round 1, was I was playing around, trying not to orgasm straight away, and i felt something travel through my shaft and it was cum, I was leaking and I didn't orgasm and I'm confused but it felt good and I am wondering what the hell happened?? Anyone know??

Well the threads still here, so It might just be precum, was it clear, or more of a creamy consistancy?
    I regularly 'self-lubricate' automatically. ;)

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

This thread is more of a welcome for you and I would hate to delete all this great advice.

I see you have started a topic on the question you have posted so I will link that here for anyone to click through to.

I have edited the post so the discussion on this can be continued on the new thread. Hope that is ok. 

If you are really wanting a thread removed then please hit report , best way to notify us :) 

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for clearing things up Leanne.
    Much Appreciated.

Thank you very much Leanne :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.