• Lovehoney deluxe rabbit V Tracey Cox rabbit

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Honeybun - they're fantastic offers. Maybe I should get the Β£30 Tracey Cox rabbit as the happy rabbits too big for me.
    Cheers for pointing the offer out for me hunni πŸ˜™πŸ’Ÿxx

Mamz - thank you for being considerate about my cash flow problems! Waw, that's a really good price on the Lovehoney ca site forthe desire rabbit Β£41.

Thank you for letting me know hunni πŸ’Ÿxx

Decisions, decisions πŸ™ˆxx

Time4fun [sign in to see picture]

It wasn't long ago I found myself trying to decide between the two vibrators that you mentioned.

After doing comparisons between the two I opted for the Love Honey Desire and below are some comparisons between the 2 that helped me come to my decision

The Love Honey Desire has 8 modes of vibration each with 12 custom speeds of intensity whereas the Tracey Cox one only has 2 speeds and 5 patterns of vibration.

You have mentioned size, I'm not a fan of massive vibrators but the Love Honey is only 0.25" bigger and also has an extra 1" of insertable length.

I wanted something nice and smooth but the Tracey Cox vibrator appeared to have an angular shape to it which put me off.

I absolutely love my Love Honey Desire vibrator and would definitely recommend it. Yes it more expensive but wait until there is an offer etc, I brought my when they were doing a 20% off any purchase.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Slinky have you received your TC rabbit? How do you like it?

Mamz - I started posting on here Monday afternoon but messed up the lost and thot "I'll get back to it".

I couldn't be happier πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ a rabbit works for me and it's amazing πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ I honestly am shocked how awesome it is as I never expected to like it (due to previous experience. ) but wow my cervix is actually saw because of it and oh πŸ™Š I'm taking a break now as this pains not cool lol. But waw it's going to put other favourites out of business! I'm trying to think because the g-spot angle works soooo good how I can combine it with my Hitachi? Maybe not inserting it as much would help accommodate the wand? Or I could try the Tracey Cox wand or lelo, but I need power, like serious power that only mains power tools can offerπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I think I'll have to get the doxy at some point, I'm so jelous of everyone with them hearing how awesome it is lol.

I'm astounded, it's bloody awesome, silicone is beautiful like all traceys products but this seems more so (maybe as it's brand new?) You can tell it's new too as it has a slight new smell but nought vulgar like some toys, just a nice new fresh smell. The size is prefect, I know any bigger is too big as I've got the Tracey Cox g-spot vibe and we call it "the black mamba" it's 5 inch insertable just but toys are so much more unforgiving as a penis. It's not like ohs is small I mean the first year of sex was excrutiatng. But big toys scare me, I feel like I'll get stretched 'too much' because oh stretched me as it's not excruciatingly painful anymore but it can be saw like now my cervix is blooming in agony, I went on a freak out earlier due to it but managed to sleep it off lol.

Arrr, back to the beautiful rabbit, it's decently powered, feels incredible, the ears actually fit my anatomy πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ that's been a big problem with lots of the wars ive tried previously on rabbits.) The shape, curved tip, super soft silicone, the whole design and pleasure it offers.

There was something else I was going to say singing it's praises but forgot. I'll likely add that when it comes back to me.

I'm even thinking about reviewing it im so impressed!

The only fault I can pick is - no charging light to say it's charging, but I set a timer instead as I read up and saw no mention of it meant to flash.

Overall - buy one, anyone without is missing out. I thouroughly recommend 100% l, its orgasmic πŸ’Ÿxx

I'm glad you like it that much and it fits you!!!! Enjoy!

Me too! I can't believe it, I'm literally extatic with it πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ when's your doxy coming? Keep us posted on that, I'm certain you'll love it mains powered are just incredible and the doxy being the cream if the crops going to be awesome πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ I forgot the title of your thread where you were indisicive about a new toy? πŸ’Ÿxx

Don't remember either, it was probably on the discuntinued thread or on what are you going to buy next. It should arrive before the end of the weeks (It's arrived to canada). I'm scared I will not like it, I fear the silicone head being too rigid, or the toy being too powerfull or something like that. I hope I will like it as I payed a good price for it :S

Aww, well because you ordered from the Canadian site you've got returns policy right? I find the lower settings on mine (not doxy,) aren't anywhere near as powerful as full speed! Full powers great but can be too much for me BUT only because it's erm too good to handle, so working your way ups a good idea, and you don't need to go past the lowest setting if that's the best for you.

Shouldn't be long now until the doxy comes, I'm well jelous of the exchange rate lol. I think it's mad how when say I go to US my cash is worth practically double and when you come home if you have cash left it's you get the original (halfed,) amount back.

Anyway it was the patterns I was going to mention, they're awesome and I've never been a pattern can not even on my wand ! πŸ’Ÿxx

You,re lucky because for me everything is more expensive. Everything is sold in US dollars on the internet and right now the rate is so high that it's almost 1.5 :O Over all with lovehoney the price all end up being the same (except for some item, for example that are made in the us or in the uk etc). but since the sales are not the same sometimes it's better to look at another site! For exemple the desire rabbit that's on sale on the ca site, or the tango which is about £40 out there :O or the doxy skittle that is £30!

Arh I see I never thought about it that way. If it's made outside the US prices go sky high 😞

I've looked on the US site before and compared the dollars to GBP and it varies some stuff works out cheaper but others are around the same. Obviously the stuff made in US must of been cheaper, I was clueless though lol.

I don't know what the rates are like since we left the EU (bad decision.) But It's going to get very bad for us now, well I think Scotland where I am will go for independence at and get it because we have such a big connection to Europe and the whole of Scotland voted remain. I don't understand why people wanted to leave lol but I'm not big on politics just how it'll affect our circumstances etc.

Yeah they were good offers, I seen the shuttle as I saw shadow gutted they were sold out here and compared the price which turned out to be a absolute steal.

Imagine getting the tango for Β£40, I think there's still a voucher online 25% off desire range so that would take the price down alot. πŸ’Ÿxx

I know right! the only problem is there is no vouchers so you can't get best of both worlds haha

I just cheked and it's 90$ (= £45), it's not as great but it's still £10 less than on the uk site

Β£10 less isn't bad at all. Its alot better than nought! Im going to have to start using other sites when they clearly save the pennies, and every penny counts right?πŸ’Ÿxx

Time4fun - thanks so much for your opinion on them, I know wbere youre coming from with the comparison.
    I mean, the desire was very appealing with the extra modes (i do love lots of settings on a vibe, but usually onlumy go for full throttle. Lol.)
    I imagine the silicone to be beautiful and of the highest quality. Also love the purple colour it's very lelo like.
    The handy storage case is a lovely touch too.
    But when it came down to it the size gets the better of me, we have other toys only 5" and I find them too much (obviously it's not so bad now we've learned a technique - only inserting it half way in. But the girth still worries me.

I will get the desire in the future I think but for now I'm over the moon with the TC rabbit. Can't believe it works, never mind how incredible it is!
    Thanks again and I'm glad you're loving the desire πŸ’Ÿxx

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Glad you like your Tracey Cox rabbit, told you it was amazing πŸ™Š

Oh honeybun - I love it sooo much words fail me. It sounds crazy speaking of a toy that way but it is simply awesome. There's no fault I've found other than no light whilst charging, but, it's easy to set an alarm for timing purposes.

As soon as I feel better I'm grabbing it πŸ˜‚ I really want to the now but the pain says nooo 😦 lol.

Thank you hunni as you say me determined to get it as you love it sooo much. Is it still your fav? πŸ’Ÿxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.