• Lovehoney deluxe rabbit V Tracey Cox rabbit

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

So I'm hoping for some advice. Has anybody got the Lovehoney deluxe and Tracey Cox rabbit's?
    I absolutely adore the deluxe and the Tracey Cox one but was hoping someone could tell me which is better?
    I'm looking for vibration strength, clot ears reaching my clit, velvety smooth silicone and of course explosive orgasms. 😈
    Any help would be much appreciated thanks folks πŸ’Ÿxx

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I don't own any of them but would definately go for the Desire rabbit if I would pick one myself. It just feels more like a luxury rabbit πŸ˜„

It certainly does look wat more luxurious 😍 I'm leaning towards that one...my only issue is it's larger than the TC one so I'm wondering if it'd be too big? I'm going to save for a few weeks before I can purchase it just really want To make sure my savings go for the one which is best suited for my body
    Will you be buying one hunni? πŸ’Ÿxx

slinky binky wrote:

It certainly does look wat more luxurious 😍 I'm leaning towards that one...my only issue is it's larger than the TC one so I'm wondering if it'd be too big? I'm going to save for a few weeks before I can purchase it just really want To make sure my savings go for the one which is best suited for my body
    Will you be buying one hunni? πŸ’Ÿxx

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

I don't have either of these ones Slinky, but if I were to chose I would go for the Desire. It's looks luxurious, it's purple, and the bunny ears look the same as the FSOG Greedy Girl rabbit, I have that one and love it! I'm fussy when it comes to bunny ears lol, they have to be long, thick, soft and flexible. It's not that big, it's only 4.5 inches in circumference insertable length 5. The TC is one 4.25 inches in circumference with an insertable length 4 inches. Good luck choosing x

Remember Lovehoney's fantastic returns policy if you choose the Desire and it doesn't suit you.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I don't have either, but Id go for the Desire if I was choosing between the two. It's only slightly wider, so I don't think it would be too much of a problem for you! X

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Which rabbit are you trying compare to TC? I have the TC and several others but not clear what you mean by lovehoney deluxe.

Firebilly [sign in to see picture]

If I was you I would go for the Tracy cox rabbit out of the two it would be the one for me

Leilak, thank you for pointing out that theres not much in it with regards to girth and insertable. You are a darling πŸ˜™πŸ’Ÿxx

Aye I must admit the desire one is lush 😍 the silicone looks divine and I imagine it's far more quality 😍

It is absolutely stunning and I deserve a treat as life's been sooo tough of late. I've not wanted to put all my negativity on the forum but life's quite tricky at the moment unfortunately πŸ˜”Anyways enough of the negatives,

I really need to decide if the desire is in my reach (financially ) if that's the one I go for.

My biggest vibes 4.5" insertable so 5" insertable shpuld be sound πŸ˜„

Sorry Vanessa it's the Lovehoney desire rabbit i meant to say, not deluxe lol. πŸ’Ÿxx

Firebilly - do you have both? If so please would you mind listing the pro's and cons? Thank you πŸ’Ÿxx

AnastasiaB [sign in to see picture]

I have the Tracey Cox rabbit and it's one of my favourite rabbits. I also own the Happy Rabbit, a few from Lelo etc, but the Tracey Cox is a lot better than the most expensive ones in my opinon.

Talia [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

I wouldn't worry about length, for me the important measurement is circumference (a toy that's too wide won't fit). There's no neede to insert all the length, after all - only until the Bunny ears hit the clit. And whether the shaft/ear combination will be a good fit for you is something you'll have to try out for yourself as it's dependent on your anatomy.

Otherwise I can't help you with the question as I only have the Happy Rabbit 2 and the Denia as vibrating rabbits.

AnastasiaB wrote:

I have the Tracey Cox rabbit and it's one of my favourite rabbits. I also own the Happy Rabbit, a few from Lelo etc, but the Tracey Cox is a lot better than the most expensive ones in my opinon.

I haven't tried the lelo rabbit, tried the wand just. Is the Tracey Cox rabbit powerful? Cheers πŸ’Ÿxx

Talia wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

I wouldn't worry about length, for me the important measurement is circumference (a toy that's too wide won't fit). There's no neede to insert all the length, after all - only until the Bunny ears hit the clit. And whether the shaft/ear combination will be a good fit for you is something you'll have to try out for yourself as it's dependent on your anatomy.

Otherwise I can't help you with the question as I only have the Happy Rabbit 2 and the Denia as vibrating rabbits.

Cheers Talia 😊 that's very true, it's all about the circumference as I don't want to be too "stretched" if you get me. Lol! I guess of the desire doesn't fit my anatomy I can always use the returns policy? I don't like to but would hate to be stuck with a you which is no good for me due to it not fitting my anatamy. I wish the happy rabbit two was a wee bit smaller as the size does frighten me slightly 😲 I'll have to have a look at the denia to see if it's more suited. Cheers for your help hunni πŸ˜™πŸ’Ÿxx
    AnastasiaB [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

AnastasiaB wrote:

I haven't tried the lelo rabbit, tried the wand just. Is the Tracey Cox rabbit powerful? Cheers πŸ’Ÿxx

Yes, I think it is  powerful. :)

AnastasiaB wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

AnastasiaB wrote:

Yes, I think it is powerful. :)

Cheers hunni πŸ˜„ is it as powerful as the happy rabbit? I don't own it but hear it's powerful and being a powerqueen I need power lol πŸ’Ÿxx
    mamz [sign in to see picture]

I inow money is an issue so I wanted to point out that you can have the desire rabbit for Β£41 after conversion on lovehoney.ca (for Β£37 if you have a 10%off basket email offer) :)
    The tc one is also on sale right now

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I am still confused what "Lovhoney Deluxe" rabbit the original poster is referrring to?

I have the Tracy Cox and love it, but also can compare to the Happy Rabbit Natural and g spot, amongst others.

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

I am still confused what "Lovhoney Deluxe" rabbit the original poster is referrring to?

I have the Tracy Cox and love it, but also can compare to the Happy Rabbit Natural and g spot, amongst others.

It's the desire rabbit (not deluxe lol.) I did explain further up the thread hunni πŸ’Ÿxx
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I've seen a voucher code with 25% off the Desire range!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.