• Swings and stands.

Slave P. [sign in to see picture]

Long story short I'm looking at buying one of these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31084

But I don't think our ceiling/joists will take it, is there a stand I can buy as I not sure how to build one any help would be great

Thanks

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

im afriad to my knowledge LH dont sell frames but they are for sell elsewhere, you could go for an over the door type of if you're set on that, serch the web for building your own frame but you would need to weld

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

A bdsm friend of mine once had a genius recommendation. Find a chair that hangs from a chain. :) they're usually sold for the garden and I've seen them in places like B and m bargains. If it can be used as a chair it'll hold the weight of a human and seat! Like this one and I'm sure if you shop around you'll find em cheaper http://www.gardensandhomesdirect.co.uk/ritiro-rattan-egg-chair.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shop&utm_campaign=feed&gclid=COLozP-nvM0CFYpAGwodeRgNEA

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

It wouldn't take much to re-enforce the joists, but I don't know how handdy you are with a little wood work. just some 3 by 2 and some 4 inch screws, screwed to ether side of the joist. Then some cross ways, screwed onto the joists from above. to spread the weight over 2 joists either side of the one in question. 3 or 4 of those should finnish the job

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

well if you wanted it somewhere there wasnt a joist you could go in loft and put some wood inbetwwen joists and bridge it :) depends how good at diy you are

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.