• Getting rid of unwanted smells on anal toys

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

What do you do to get rid of any unwanted scents on your anal toys, mainly silicone? It's very rare that I'll get poop on anything other than beads, as they go further up. I know you can bleach most silicone toys (10% solution), but I don't wanna do that.

So any ideas?

Another question, I used my Lelo Luna kegal balls for the 1st time yesterday, it triggered Aunt flo and the string will not come clean, this I have bleached, I need take pics of them. Any cleaning tips?

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I had the same question a few months ago : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1405572-smell/

Hope it is helpful

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

I had the same question a few months ago : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1405572-smell/

Hope it is helpful

thanks for posting your link, tried to find something similar in the search box and a million other threads show up instead.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Dishwasher

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

There are those steel hand smell cleeners, that will get the smell of garlic, etc off your hands, I think I am going to give it a go, as I have one and it does work on stong smells on the hands.

Maybe a laundry stain remove may get it clean, but I don't know what residue they may leave behind, even after a good soak and rinse in clean water. I don't know why they don't coat the whole string in silicone, it just seems to be the first little bit.

KLeigh. [sign in to see picture]

I had a similar problem with a rubber one which is used for anal, the smell of rubber put me off everytime, my partner put really hot tap water into a container with sterilising powder and not had a problem since! Hope this helps!:) x

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Can you try sterilising tablets? I imagine they would be safer then bleach x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.