• Will it get better?

Jinjo96 [sign in to see picture]

I just brought Annabelle Knight Wow! Powerful Classic Vibrator. I think its a little to big for me and wont go in much and it hurts when trying. Will that get any easy? Is it worth sticking with it? Will having more sex help?

loganlogan [sign in to see picture]

Patience, relaxation, time and lube 😊 maybe also treat yourself to something a little smaller if your unsure.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Are you using lubricant with it? Warming up with something smaller first? Both of these things will help!

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Lube is the first thing that crossed my mind too.

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

Add more lube and take your time... if its a bit big then start with something smaller, almost all toys on here have sizing info or find something you have at home.

Stick with it, its completly normal.

I was a little worried about the size but i thought it might be alright. i was drawn to it because it was ribbed. i thought it might help with stimulating me. I will stick with it and use more lube next time. Thanks for the help. :)

Any suggestions on what would be good to try?

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Personally I love KY Jelly. Most other brands irritate me and actually sting! Others may disagree. It is a little thin though. Start with something smaller.. maybe even try a clit oral vibe to fully relax before attempting something larger.

I use KY Jelly too. I think I needed to use more. I think I got a bit excited to use it. Anything good worth trying? maybe something that is also good to use with my biyfriend?

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Hi there. It might be worth getting something smaller and more slimline. 8 inches is quite big for a first toy. You might need to work your way up to it with time and plenty of lube. There's no rush. If it feels sore at all it's best to try again another time rather than just carry on.

This looks a good one to try for something smaller:

Rocks Off Ammunition RO-150mm 10 Function Bullet Vibrator

The Rocks Off range are usually pretty powerful. I have the bamboo bullet and it's fab! You can use any of the bullets during intercourse on your clitoris too to add to the fun.

Maybe have a good look on the site for slimline or mini vibrators and see what you like.

There's also the slimline g-spot vibrators for solo play that get good reviews too. If it's vibrations that you're after a vibrating cock ring is a great couples toy.Hope this helps.

I was a litlle ambitious. I'll give those a try thank you :D

This is actually my 3rd vibartor. I have a small clit one from a different place and i also have the lovehoney secret surprise 10 function remote control vibrating bullet. That one i haven't tryed yet. Not had it long and want to use it with my boyfriend first. he lives far away :( But VERY excited to use it.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Good luck with trying the smaller style ones. Hopefully you will get to try the remote control one with your boyfriend very soon.

It might be worth using your fingers with lube then the smaller clitoral vibrator to get you really turned on and possibly have an orgasm first before you try again with anything bigger as the more aroused, relaxed and lubricated you are the easier it is to insert anything even if it is only a little bit more each time.

Good luck. Enjoy your new toys :)

Thank you very much for all your advice. i will try them all and keep going with the bigger vibrator. :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.