• Am I doing something wrong?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

These 2 are my favourites and they're guaranteed not to make an unscheduled appearance....I can wear them during sex, solo play, all day and all night and they stay put whatever....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25809

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34629

This I also love but I have the medium and the large.....the large stays in well, the medium I push out when I orgasm ...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28503

Hope this is of some help. Go easy on the lube too....too much will make everything much more slippery and less likely to stay in xx

Bluebells [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

These 2 are my favourites and they're guaranteed not to make an unscheduled appearance....I can wear them during sex, solo play, all day and all night and they stay put whatever....

This I also love but I have the medium and the large.....the large stays in well, the medium I push out when I orgasm ...

Hope this is of some help. Go easy on the lube too....too much will make everything much more slippery and less likely to stay in xx

Wow - all three of those look gorgeous! If I were to get just one, which would you recommend? The Icicles one looks so weighty and such a yummy shape.

With the Butt Tingler, do you deliberately push it out when you orgasm, or is it your orgasm which pushes it out?

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Bluebells wrote:

If the neck is significantly narrower than the bulb, there is a drawback - the plug is that much more awkward to remove afterwards, because your sphincter muscles have to open up once again, from nearly a standing start, to let you pull it out.

It almost sounds as if your body is fighting against the plugs and resisting penetration. Are you relaxed enough before you start? Is your anus nicely relaxed and pliant as you begin to insert, are you taking your time, and letting your body adjust and 'breathe' before you go in further?

Also, I've sometimes found there's such a thing as too much lubricant, and I've ended up with so much lube in my rectum that the plug becomes as fiddly to handle as a bar of soap.

This is very helpful - as are the reviews I've just read on Terris 2nd link. It look so pretty and so do the others πŸ˜„ See I'm such a scardy cat lol I would be concerned I'd tense around it and end up at a&e πŸ˜‚ That's why I've always avoided those shapes but clearly they're the way to go for more fun. I think you could of hot the nail on the head, I don't do any preparation before hand, bar lube πŸ™Š so modt of the time I'm eager/excited/aprehensive to get them in. I don't like the ideas of fingers and won't do rimming either, maybe a vibrating small plug just a bit at a time would be a better idea for warming up? Even my beads, I love those so much, and feel much more confident inserting them. I know I'm not a natural with anal being picky about no fingers of rimming etc, that's how it is though and I'm certain I'll not change my mind there. Dya think that could work, with the fsog vibrating plug, or beads, taking more time and working upto the others? As for breathing I'm sure I've got a tendency to hold my breath, didn't realise it was a factor, that's more good advice to go on. I don't overdo the lube (least I'm getting one thing right lol!) Thanks so much bluebells that certainly is very helpful πŸ’Ÿxx

Terri - those plugs are fantastic, I can see by the beauty of them why they're favsπŸ˜„ obviously theres alot more to it than that but i do love the pretty ones. I love the idea of the free roaming ball and your review was really explanitory and helpful. It's so pretty being jewelled.
    I'm unsure on size now, what bluebells says makes total sense. Im thinking maybe the medium would be better but thryre significantly smaller, I wish there was more options (closer sizing.)
    That's definitely very useful, I love the purple one too (vibrating factors a belter,) I'm a bit weary of glass at the moment but that one looks lush too.

I've got alot to think about and a decent bit to go on now. The breathing factor, the relaxing factor for starters. Thanks for the advice and links they're very helpful and alluring πŸ’Ÿxx

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Terri - those plugs are fantastic, I can see by the beauty of them why they're favsπŸ˜„ obviously theres alot more to it than that but i do love the pretty ones. I love the idea of the free roaming ball and your review was really explanitory and helpful. It's so pretty being jewelled.
    I'm unsure on size now, what bluebells says makes total sense. Im thinking maybe the medium would be better but thryre significantly smaller, I wish there was more options (closer sizing.)
    That's definitely very useful, I love the purple one too (vibrating factors a belter,) I'm a bit weary of glass at the moment but that one looks lush too.

I've got alot to think about and a decent bit to go on now. The breathing factor, the relaxing factor for starters. Thanks for the advice and links they're very helpful and alluring πŸ’Ÿxx

Bluebells wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Wow - all three of those look gorgeous! If I were to get just one, which would you recommend? The Icicles one looks so weighty and such a yummy shape.

With the Butt Tingler, do you deliberately push it out when you orgasm, or is it your orgasm which pushes it out?

The medium butt tingler gets pushed out as I orgasm....I cant stop it, but the large one stays put whatever we do.

The Icicles is really lovely...a good weight and extremely comfy but...I love the prettiness of the jewelled plug and that free roaming ball just feel so good. I alternate those 2 most of the time.....simply because I only have one bum but love both plugs ! lol xx

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Hey Slinky,

You are certainly not alone with this issue. I also have the Crystal Noir 'toadstool' plug too and struggle to hold it in...I also had the Doc Johnson Pretty Ends medium iridescent plug....I ended up gifting it to a friend as it was too big for me!!!

I've never had anal sex though I'd like to try it but OH not interested. .. I actually find beads more pleasurable than plugs, and like the shorter LH basics ones.

I did have the LH vibrating plug exit me once during sex. ...whoops!!

In terms of plugs. ..my favourite is the small and cute booty buddy which curves to massage your back vaginal wall 😍

Thank you Terri, that's much appreciated. The iccles looks gorgeous, I know it'll look way better in the flesh as they always do πŸ˜€
    The jewelled one with the free roaming ball is definitely winning the minds battle. It's alot wider than the widest we have which scares me lol, and the mediums significantly smaller so unsure if it'd be enough and maybe even pop out.
    I love the vibrating one too, I am loving vibrations in my butt lol.
    Haha, only because you have one butt, I like it πŸ˜ƒ least you get the best of both worlds and you'll always get to mix it up πŸ’Ÿxx

Luv bunny - I'm glad I'm not alone but at the same time feel for you having the same problem. I love the Crystal noir toadstool but it's a problem to hold in. It stays for a couple of minitues then pops out (lol this one also popped out during sex with us!) At least they're coming out the butt and not reaching for the mouth instead! Im not sure id get over it if one travelled north!

That's ashame your oh not into it, we rarely do anal it has to be the right occasion lol. Have you got a penis like dildo? That would be the closest thing to anal sex.
    Beads are great I love them πŸ˜„
    I'll check the doc Johnson plug and booty buddy one too, sounds a great pleasurable one. Can you keep that one in? Exciting so many to choose between πŸ˜„πŸ’Ÿxx

Bluebells [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

The medium butt tingler gets pushed out as I orgasm....I cant stop it, but the large one stays put whatever we do.

The Icicles is really lovely...a good weight and extremely comfy but...I love the prettiness of the jewelled plug and that free roaming ball just feel so good. I alternate those 2 most of the time.....simply because I only have one bum but love both plugs ! lol xx

Interesting that that specific plug always does that. Sometimes I feel my butt plugs push out a little as I orgasm, but not usually enough for them to come out - it's more an outwards pressure. Once though, when I came really hard, the plug sprang about six inches out of my bum - like a cannonball! It was bizarre.

The Icicles does indeed look gorgeous - I think I'll have to treat myself...

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

Ooh Terribit looks like you're persuading us all to have the Icicles! X

Deekayjay [sign in to see picture]

I have exactly the same problem! The only one I've got that stays in is discontinued now - a ceramic one with a very thin neck! Bit scary tho as I'm always afraid it will break!

poppycat [sign in to see picture]

I've only got glass plugs, the toadstool one like yours won't stay in, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32887 < this won't stay put either, but the icicles, oh I love the icicles! It's a little big so lots of relaxing required, maybe even use the toadstool first, but once its in, it's incredible. Stays put through anything and while it's in if we then have sex it blows my mind. Doesn't hurt to get out but will need a fairly firm pull. Highly recommended if you like glass

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

I have this one slinky

but(t) with the clear crystal and it looks gorgeous, it feels great, really enhances vaginal sex and most definitely stays in.
    However, it was a little bit tricky to remove the first time I used it - ouch! so I started a thread about it where Terri JJ gave me some great advice about warming up with fingers, lube and my Tracey Cox clear glass dildo to stretch myself first to work my way up to it which I will try doing before I use it the next time.

It was a big jump up from my Lovehoney basics butt plug which came shooting out just at the crucial moment when I first used it and won't stay in unless I physically hold it in place when I've tried it again as it's so small so I wanted one that stayed in and I got it :)

Those iccles ones are so gorgeous to look at 😍😍 glass is litterelly like nothing else (bar probably steel which I've never tried.) The feel of its just indescribable.
    Poppycat- thank you, we've had simular experiences so I'm glad others have same problem with the toadstool, basically that I'm not doing ought wrong lol.

It does make sense when you think about it that they need a really thin kneck to stay in. I never considered that, just thought we'll isn't a butt plug designed to stay plugged. Lol!

Imh95 - that's been leading the line in all honesty I feel a wee bit too weary to use a glass one with the design which will stay out, as I'm just a bit nervous of them now I have visions of me tending up snapping it and it heading north 😣 I know they're hasn't been any horror stories but I'm crackers genre thinking crackers, let's be honest we all know it πŸ˜‚
    It's that free roaming ball and the prettiness of the best drawing me in, being silicone too is a big plus. I assume it's comfortable and not too big? It's an once more girth more than the biggest I've got, and I do feel the 4.5" is very filling. I'll hold off on the icicles maybe work upto it when I'm more confident as glass is so firm it feels bigger than it actually is. Going on that I reckon the free roaming ball one would do the trick and I do love everyone it stands for😍
    Oh no the Lovehoney basics flying out at crucial moment must of been a different experience 😦 I wouldnt mind as much if they stayed in that long, they only seem to stay put for a minitue or two maximum 😦 I'm retain these ones linked will stay put though with the great advice πŸ’Ÿxx

Poppycat - it's hitting with the toadstool as its so nice and glass of course!
    That's great advice about using the toadstool first because I can't be dealing with fingers etc but love toys(told you in wierd lol!) Thanks for that advice it really is helpful. You'd think I'd know what I'm doing by now but tbf anal toys don't get used anywhere nearly as much as they should! Something I'm making a mental more of to make sure I rectify πŸ˜€
    Cheers hunni you've really helped too πŸ’Ÿxx

Deekjay - maybe time to add another to the collection πŸ˜‰ there's a great choice it's like icicles versus free roaming lol. I'm going to start with that free roamer for sure it's really alluring πŸ’Ÿxx

Thanks so much you've all been super helpful and I'm very grateful πŸ˜™πŸ’Ÿxx

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

It is comfortable and went in easy enough with plenty of lube slinky. It was just when I removed it that it took my breath away for a few seconds. I did swither about going for the medium with the 4.15 circumference rather than the large with the 5 circumference. I got mine with the Lovehoney birthday discount code so thought I'd go for it and go large because of the discount! The large wasn't nearly so big and scary looking when it arrived as I thought it would be.

Good luck whatever one you decide to go for :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.