• Tenga Cockring

Smaller half [sign in to see picture]

I must say I'm quite excited! Just order myself a tenga cockring as I have heard good things about power and noise. I already have the je joue cockring, which is fantastic. I'm hoping though that the design of the tenga version might make it a bit more versatile.
    Does anyone have one? Can you suggest positions that work well other than good ol' girl on top? Thanks x

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

We have it, and think it's fab. Me on top kills me, it makes me orgasm far too easily, because I just can't get away from the stimulation due to the way I thrust and grind. I'm more than happy in good old missionary with this to be honest! I like the full long thrusts, because it gives me a little vibration break and let's me build to orgasm more slowly. But equally, it's possible to adjust his thrusts so contact is more or less maintained in this position too. I hope you enjoy it! :-)

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

I have it too and I absolutely adore it! I think it's better than the Je Joue.

mf77 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I have it too and I absolutely adore it! I think it's better than the Je Joue.

Post a link please.
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

All cock rings are good :)

Smaller half [sign in to see picture]

Thanks foxxy and Paige.it also seems a lot quieter than the je joue (from watching the video) the noise of the je joue is too much to have on full power if someone is in the room next to you I think.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I think the TENGA cock ring is quiet, it's not possible to hear it from the other side of the door :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.