• best butt plug for sit and rocky ?

uk125 [sign in to see picture]

hi

which butt plug is best for sit down and rocky to get a nice pleasure feeling and possible reach orgasm?

thanks

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

First of all, for hands-free use, you'll want to make doubly sure it has a flared base of some kind so it doesn't disappear! Look for a plug or prostate massager with a T-bar or hand loop (though a loop may be more awkward for riding) or dildo with balls or a suction cup. The suction cup has the added bonus of keeping it place for hands-free play... depending, of course, on where you prefer to ride.

I would suggest getting something curved, so that it presses on your prostate as you grind.

Here's one that won't break the bank: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665

Though there are many others to choose from, suitable for nearly any price range. The Aneros prostate massagers look really nice and are generally highly rated, though the handles may make riding them awkward, I don't know.

There are also many vibrating versions available. That might help you orgasm.

You could also try a toy with free-roaming internal jiggle balls (my personal fave). Since you'll be rocking anyway, the motion will send them jiggling like crazy and provide a glorious sensation. Unfortunately, at the moment (to my knowledge) Lovehoney only stocks short bulbous jiggle-ball plugs, with the exception of a string of beads and this double-bulbed plug:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31058

It's not curved though, so you might have to weigh the pros and cons of that.

You could try out a tingle gel or other sensation/sensitivity enhancing product while rocking to help you reach orgasm.

I can only provide you with some ideas and examples. I can't make any personal recommendations, as I don't have much experience with what you're after, nor am I a male. Someone else may be able to give you some personal insight.

Is this something you are thinking of trying for the first time, or something you have done before? If the latter, what sort of toy(s) have you tried? How much (or little) did they do for you?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.