• The new LH email offer

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Same here MM, you can't beat them 😃 i just can't get to grips with rabbits. I'm never going to try the happy rabbits because of size. So do you think my search for a rabbit is doomed? Lol! I see so many folk racing about them but they don't work for me. Either the ward of wrongly possitioned or have an unplesant numbing effect! 😕 i haven't found one with a powerful shaft either 😕💟xx

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Slinky why don't you built yourself a rabbit? :P maybe tey the ears vibrator that lovehoney sells combines with an internal vibrator that suits you?

Mamz, that's a great idea. I saw someone else say about building one with a dock ring on a vibe, that would work too.
    See, I was thinking about getting those were but I get stuck on the negative reviews which say their underwhelming powerwise 😕 and I'm a power queen lol. There's every chance they'll be ok but I'm too worried I'll not like them and I wouldn't use the returns policy for that. It'd be a chance I've took knowing I may not like them so wouldn't feel right.
    I'm loving the dream with my wand and glass dildo combination though 😍 all my other toys are practically redundant because of glass and wands lol. There are a few good clit toys I use though. Was going to add to your thread on them earlier.
    I'll check the same out see if there's out I can build a rabbit from in there (any excuse to spend lol!) 💟xx

Alone4ever, just noticed your freebie offer, one word - waw! That's some freebie offer. We'd love a swing, never tried one reckon They'd be awesome.
    Thats the bonus with stuff like that it'll last forever and its unused so youll able to use it witn your next partner, hopefully your life partner 💟xx

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I don't know if they are the same than the happy rabbit but I own the rabbit and it's powerful! It's my most powerful toy but of course maybe it wouldn't beat a wand. You should've got them when they where on the DOTD, you don't feel as bad when the toy you don't use was cheap as when you paid full price!

I would love to hear about your suggestions, I am looking for a good clit vibe to buy in the next months

Yeah that's a good point I hear so many great reports about the happy rabbits and their power just wish they were made smaller lol. If they're as powerful as the happy rabbits I reckon I'd be happy as other power queens love the happy rabbit. I'm super jelous would love one everything fits the profile of what I go for except it's too big 😢
    Mamz I know you're right I should of, I'll wait a bit to see if they come on sale again 😃 afterall we all love a bargain. It's rare I pay full price here because everything takes it's turn in the offers. Got to love Lovehoney offers 😍
    I'll definantly go back to your thread on clit vibes 💟xx

Talia [sign in to see picture]

MysticalMayhem wrote:

I've never been able to afford the happy rabbit 2, but yeah, I prefer using a high power clitoral vibe x

The Happy Rabbit 2 comes up often enough for free - the trick is to put off "necessary" purchases (like really stocking up on knickers and lube, or whatever) until it does...

Talia [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Same here MM, you can't beat them 😃 i just can't get to grips with rabbits. I'm never going to try the happy rabbits because of size. So do you think my search for a rabbit is doomed? ....

Smaller than the Happy Rabbit but just as powerful - with much more rumbly clit vibrations - is the L'Amourose Denia (which I got at an absolute bargain. My biggest regret is that I didn't pick up a Rosa at the same time :( Though I'm beginning to wonder whether I shouldn't pay full price - well, minus vouchers/discounts...)

One I'm quite keen to try, because I was very impressed when holding it in the shop, is Fun Factory's Miss Bi - yep, the small one. Because I think my main problem with rabbits used to be that I inserted them too deeply (all that shaft length must be good for something, yes?) which then makes the rabbit ears overshoot my clit. Though I see that it's even girthier than the Happy Rabbit at maximum circumference, so probably not for you.

I got used to the HR's girth quite easily, by the way. After all, it's only a quarter inch more than the "official average" penis ;)

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Funny how some of the offers in the 'up to 50% sale' have increased in price ... i bought a glass butt plug for £8.50 wednesday night and now the same one is £12.50 in the same offer?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.