• Ordered Toys to my old address

JVWH [sign in to see picture]

Oops, forgot to change the address on my order! Not sure the new residents will appreciate what's arriving😮

But hope they hand it over when it arrives?

Verity... [sign in to see picture]

Could you not contact Lovehoney and ask them to send it to your new address?

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

In the uk It is of course illegal to open post addressed to someone else, so it should safe until you go collect it.

I phoned yesterday, but as it had already been posted they could not change it. As it is a tracked parcel I also phoned Royal Mail but they can't change it either :-(

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Oh dear :/ could ask royal mail to hold it at the local facility for you? and if you bring evidence of card and ID then give it to you? if not contact the home you used to live at, or go around ha

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Most people are quite decent, just pop round once you've got the delivered message?

thumpingrug [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

In the uk It is of course illegal to open post addressed to someone else, so it should safe until you go collect it.

Thats not technically true. Post addressed to someone else can be opened if you have a just reason for doing so.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

JVWH wrote:

I phoned yesterday, but as it had already been posted they could not change it. As it is a tracked parcel I also phoned Royal Mail but they can't change it either :-(

WHAT? I mean why? I had a parcel sent to wrong address in CZ just two weeks ago and I could redirect it no issue.

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

Just contact the new residents and explain to them that the package is arriving for you to the old address by mistake.

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

This thread is reminding me that I move homes twice (internationally) this summer and should update my address...

NiceGuyNorthEast [sign in to see picture]

Done this before, but luckily caught the order before it was dispatched.

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Slightly off topic but alot of my orders get taken in by my neighbours. I can't help wondering if they know who LH Tr*ding are and if so what they think we're like!

While I have accepted parcels for them never an LH box.

**[edit by mod]

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I had a parcel delivered to a town 30 minutes away from me this week and the person they accidentally delivered it to had signed for it and opened it. Not fun when someone else checks out the sex toy you received in the mail 👎

I thought everybody checked the name on a parcel before signing for it, but apparently not. 

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

luvved up cupple wrote:

Slightly off topic but alot of my orders get taken in by my neighbours. I can't help wondering if they know who LH Tr*ding are and if so what they think we're like!

As far as I'm aware you're not supposed to show the return address name here on the forum?

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

luvved up cupple wrote:

As far as I'm aware you're not supposed to show the return address name here on the forum?

^^ Sorted! 👌

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Soz!

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Could you not pop down to your old address and let them know?

Went to see them but no one in, parcel has been RTS! Will now have to wait for re-delivery...

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

I had a parcel delivered to a town 30 minutes away from me this week and the person they accidentally delivered it to had signed for it and opened it. Not fun when someone else checks out the sex toy you received in the mail 👎

I thought everybody checked the name on a parcel before signing for it, but apparently not.

Whenever a package is delivered here I just sign and open it.

The delivery people never specify who the parcel is for, I'm getting deliveries almost daily. So I just sign and take the box. And since it's only me here (most of the time) I don't ever look for the name on the package.

Used live chat earlier and as they can see my order is on its way back I will be getting my delivery sent to correct address tomorrow. Thank you Grace :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.