• Remote Control Love Eggs

Sexy_Scientist [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone,

I'd really love to try a remote controlled love egg and was wondering which ones you have tried and liked the best? Thanks for your help!

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

There was a thread about this just a little earlier which you can find here which has quite a few recommendations.

If you're looking for something cheap to give a good first try to, this one is pretty good for beginners and it's quite cheap. Also a part of the 3 for £10 deal so you can get yourself some other bits on the side for a great bargain.

I have one a lot like this which is the current deal of the day which I've used a few times. This one is also good for a cheap option for today being in the deal, but you don't have long left to decide.

I don't find that love eggs are strong enough for me, at least not the ones I've tried, so I couldn't give you any more recommendations for them, but I'm sure other members here can. :)

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

I have the FSOG remote control egg and it's fantastic!

Read the reviews, it really is comfortable to wear and so much fun wearing it out in public while your OH has control of the remote!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.