• Dildo

    1463693190
    Gem276 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 590
    • Joined: 11 Dec 2014

    I was wondering if I am missing a trick? I have vibrators that I love and have recently purchased glass dildos and I love them too as they don't feel like a willy and we can change their temperature etc but I don't really get the appeal of dildos, the bright coloured ones like the vixen appeal more but the realistic ones with veins and balls IMO look horrible and they don't vibrate so what is the point?

    What appeals to you about them? (we will never be into pegging)

    If you were trying to sell me one how would you persuade me?

    What am I missing out on?

    1463694445
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2807
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    I only have one realistic dildo (and that is the colourful Vixen) because anything realistic puts me off really. But I always use dildos together with a clitoral vibe to get the full feeling, that's why I keep buying them, preferably glass. I guess some people love the look of realistic dildos just as I love the non realistic :)

    1463694692
    hammer1989 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 1 Jul 2013

    hello girls, im thinking about trying a dildo with my wife to spice things up.

    1463694793
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 766
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2016

    I have a realistic dildo, a glass dildo and a few
    Others. Absolutely loooove the glass ones though 🙊

    1463695070
    Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1299
    • Joined: 27 Feb 2010

    I gave up on guys, been there done that, but I do miss something, so I suppose thats why i'm Ok with the real looking ones, but love glass; and I don't know that it would be possible to ues glass in a harness. TBH I just like to be pegged, and don't have much of a preference.

    Suppose it may be different if I had A boy friend, and had access to the real thing all the time.

    1463695159
    luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1411
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    My wife has this:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31445

    Apparently the size girth etc prolongs and gives a more intense orgasm due to the inability to "clench" around it as you would do a (my) penis.

    It is huge and yes I am slightly intimidated by it!

    1463695348
    hammer1989 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 1 Jul 2013

    I would be a little intimidated as well, but turned on if my wife used that. Any other recommendations anyone?

    1463695429
    hammer1989 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 1 Jul 2013

    Do you use them with your partner?

    1463695862
    Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1306
    • Joined: 13 Sep 2006

    I have a fair few, all but one of which we've used for pegging....

    The silicone...
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33670
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33795
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28316
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11070
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32692
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35432
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14871
    (the Vixen Outlaw is the one not used for pegging...yet...)

    The glass...
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30942
    +2 others not sold by LH.

    For solo play I actually prefer glass, together I prefer her to use one of the Vixens. For P-spot play, there's nothing like it, I get an entirely different orgasm to the regular 'male one'...

    1463696123
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1501
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    This will be an interesting thread. I too am curious about realistic dildos. Anything I have gone for is non realistic yet they seem popular. Also wondering if I am missing something

    1463696161
    hammer1989 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 1 Jul 2013

    wow sex squid im impressed with the collection you have. lucky wife.

    1463696463
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2250
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    I have a Fleshjack dildo that I love, it's modelled on a real person so it's a nice size and incredibly detailed (right down to little bumps on the skin) so doesn't look horrible- not unless you think the poor guys real penis looks horrible too. It's a work of art. When warmed up it feels incredibly realistic- spongey, flexible but firm (which maybe sounds odd but that's how I'd describe a real erect penis too). It's the perfect substitute for when I want to have sex but my partner isn't up for it because to me it feels like a real penis (or at least the closest a sex toy will feel).

    Not to be crude or tmi, but personally I have different cravings when talking about sex vs masturbation. When I want sex I want sex with a penis, not a sex toy that vibrates or rotates or anything else, I want the real thing. You ask what the point to a realistic non vibrating dildo is, well there you go, there's one point; for when people like me want the real thing but can't have it, so would like to get as similar a sensation as they can. As much as I love vibrators and glass toys, they'll never satisfy me in the way my Fleshjack dildo can when all I want is the real thing.

    It's also a great way to have a make believe threesome, my partner gets to see me riding a super realistic cock without having to deal with the negative feelings inviting a third person to your bedroom can (and for us definitely would) bring. I can use it to create sexy, realistic photos to tease him while we're apart. Because it's a bit smaller than my partner I can also use it as a warm up toy while together. It's also been interesting to give my partner the experience of having a 'real' cock while pegging, since he's never been with a man and never will be.

    I guess ultimately I believe every sex toy has a place in someone's bedroom. If you don't like realistic dildos that's perfectly fine and I wouldn't say you're missing out on anything by avoiding them, but they're by no means pointless and definitely serve a purpose in our bedroom at least :)

    1463696994
    Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1299
    • Joined: 27 Feb 2010

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    I have a Fleshjack dildo that I love, it's modelled on a real person so it's a nice size and incredibly detailed (right down to little bumps on the skin) so doesn't look horrible- not unless you think the poor guys real penis looks horrible too. It's a work of art. When warmed up it feels incredibly realistic- spongey, flexible but firm (which maybe sounds odd but that's how I'd describe a real erect penis too). It's the perfect substitute for when I want to have sex but my partner isn't up for it because to me it feels like a real penis (or at least the closest a sex toy will feel).

    Not to be crude or tmi, but personally I have different cravings when talking about sex vs masturbation. When I want sex I want sex with a penis, not a sex toy that vibrates or rotates or anything else, I want the real thing. You ask what the point to a realistic non vibrating dildo is, well there you go, there's one point; for when people like me want the real thing but can't have it, so would like to get as similar a sensation as they can. As much as I love vibrators and glass toys, they'll never satisfy me in the way my Fleshjack dildo can when all I want is the real thing.

    It's also a great way to have a make believe threesome, my partner gets to see me riding a super realistic cock without having to deal with the negative feelings inviting a third person to your bedroom can (and for us definitely would) bring. I can use it to create sexy, realistic photos to tease him while we're apart. Because it's a bit smaller than my partner I can also use it as a warm up toy while together. It's also been interesting to give my partner the experience of having a 'real' cock while pegging, since he's never been with a man and never will be.

    I guess ultimately I believe every sex toy has a place in someone's bedroom. If you don't like realistic dildos that's perfectly fine and I wouldn't say you're missing out on anything by avoiding them, but they're by no means pointless and definitely serve a purpose in our bedroom at least :)

    That was a very good reply, nice, kind of said same as me but did a much beter job of it.

    1463703180
    Gem276 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 590
    • Joined: 11 Dec 2014

    hammer1989 wrote:

    hello girls, im thinking about trying a dildo with my wife to spice things up.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187 I love this pair! We used them last weekend for the first time one vaginally, the other anally and then used my Doxy on my clit for an incredible orgasm! Having my ass clench around the glass as I came was just sensational, especially while the other was being rubbed against my G spot!

    1463715913
    mf77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 174
    • Joined: 5 Oct 2015

    Gem276 wrote:

    I was wondering if I am missing a trick? I have vibrators that I love and have recently purchased glass dildos and I love them too as they don't feel like a willy and we can change their temperature etc but I don't really get the appeal of dildos, the bright coloured ones like the vixen appeal more but the realistic ones with veins and balls IMO look horrible and they don't vibrate so what is the point?

    What appeals to you about them? (we will never be into pegging)

    If you were trying to sell me one how would you persuade me?

    What am I missing out on?

    I made this point to Leanne in a suggestion thread where I talked about colours of toys. There are 100s of people, myself and Mrs Darth included, who can't stand the realistic looking toys. Mrs Darth also hates girly pink as well, but that's a little off topic. So to answer your point, I couldn't sell them to you as I agree with your opinion.
    1463731986
    hammer1989 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 1 Jul 2013

    Gem276 wrote:

    hammer1989 wrote:

    hello girls, im thinking about trying a dildo with my wife to spice things up.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187 I love this pair! We used them last weekend for the first time one vaginally, the other anally and then used my Doxy on my clit for an incredible orgasm! Having my ass clench around the glass as I came was just sensational, especially while the other was being rubbed against my G spot!

    thanks those look really fun to use.

    1463732610
    Gem276 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 590
    • Joined: 11 Dec 2014

    Wow Sex Squid! You guys really love them!!

    Lovebirds that's the perfect explanation! I completely understand! When I masturbate I rarely out anything inside and just focus on clitoral stimulation but there are times when I really want sex and talk about EFS (empty fancy syndrome) it's like pussy just needs to be filled as I'm so horny and really need sex! Luckily, my fella is always happy to oblige so long as we are together!

    1463732897
    Gem276 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 590
    • Joined: 11 Dec 2014

    Lovebirds is your flesh Jack from somewhere else or can you put a link on please?

    1463733329
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2250
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Gem276 wrote:

    EFS (empty fanny syndrome)

    EFS, I love this phase! I'm totally using it on my OH haha :D

    This is the Fleshjack I was talking about, sadly it's discontinued on here:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33705

    There's a full range of them elsewhere though, not just that one :)

    1463741687
    Friday13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 664
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2015

    I'm not really a fan of realistic dildos. I don't mind ones that are realistically shaped but I don't really like flesh coloured toys. I do own one which is great in terms of how it feels, versatility etc but I would always choose unrealistic colours if the shape I wanted was available in colours.

    I wouldn't mind trying one of the ultra realistic ones though. They are kind of amazing. They are so creepy. Kind of like having heads in jars of formaldehyde. I can see me with pickled penises on my shelf.

    If I was trying to sell one to you I'd say, if a dildo is perfect in every other way (material, size, price, shape), is it not worth pushing aside what it looks like? Would you prefer a poorer quality dildo that didn't meet your needs in other ways just because it wasn't flesh coloured?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.