• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next? PART 2

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Just treated myself to the Indulge Me Basque, and dependant on how that works out the whole range might be next on my list :P

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

Just treated myself to the Indulge Me Basque, and dependant on how that works out the whole range might be next on my list :P

I hope you love it I think the range looks good. Sadky my bust is too big for the range.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Soooo with todays email offering 25% off i have knuckled it down to potentially these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34711 - After a 2nd UTI in 6 months i returned my PVC dildos so now everything silicone and need to fulfil the girth the KCs gave me

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34638 - petite silicone dildo which'll be for anal use

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32914 - i think its best to have a razor for particularly trimming my lady garden

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19031 - and this duo to keep everything smooth and calm down there

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Cracking ordered SquirtyPanda.
    I really fancy a nice girthy dildo.

Squirty panda and naught nerd, I must say the girthy dildo is fabulouse. You might be suprised when you get it, it seems bigger than it measures somehow, but it's great.

6.4inch sounds massive!!
    I know bigger things come out but it sounds like a lot to get in!! 5.5 is the biggest I've got at the moment.

Worst case I could use something like that to fight off an intruder!!

haha. thats not a bad idea tbf

but in all seriousness, ive found the bigger girth dildo the better it hits my gspot

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

think I might get some bondage stuff next

Fun Louise wrote:

Squirty panda and naught nerd, I must say the girthy dildo is fabulouse. You might be suprised when you get it, it seems bigger than it measures somehow, but it's great.

think it might be a little to big for me 😓

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Oh my, the image of someone waving a dildo around like a sword haha!

captainmeow wrote:

NaughtyNerd wrote:

oh itd do some damage if it was flung at someones head haha

thinking of the rainbow dildo now 🤔

I will find my perfect dildo one day lol

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

With a warm up with a smaller toy and some lube you will be fine I'm sure. It actually took me about 6 uses to be able to accommodate it all, but it is well worth taking your time with it. Don't panic when removing the head of the toy just relax and angle the dildo.

I actually think my next purchase will be the hummer male attachment for my doxy wand. The wand is good but not great for me, so I'm hoping my OH will love it with the male attachment. The wand is not going back, it's mine and I'm keeping it but I would like my OH to love it.

SquirtyPanda wrote:

captainmeow wrote:

NaughtyNerd wrote:

oh itd do some damage if it was flung at someones head haha

The sight of an angry woman swinging around a giant bright purple dildo would make any intruder run for the hills.

Maybe they should teach that in a self defense class!!

Fun Louise wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

With a warm up with a smaller toy and some lube you will be fine I'm sure. It actually took me about 6 uses to be able to accommodate it all, but it is well worth taking your time with it. Don't panic when removing the head of the toy just relax and angle the dildo.

Hmm maybe, ill try that next time. but during it felt uncomfortable which isnt right is it

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

My husband loves the hummer attachment Fun Louise. "its not better than sex but kinda is" he says.

I'm considering getting the husband some LH boxers. He has the ones without the back but always says how envious he is of my lacy pants.

Fun Louise wrote:

I actually think my next purchase will be the hummer male attachment for my doxy wand. The wand is good but not great for me, so I'm hoping my OH will love it with the male attachment. The wand is not going back, it's mine and I'm keeping it but I would like my OH to love it.

I thought everyone loves the Doxy wands. It would be good if your OH could get some use from it.

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

I thought everyone loves the Doxy wands. It would be good if your OH could get some use from it.

I do like it but I have found I really do prefer a patened vibration. I will write a review when my OH has had a few uses from the attachment. I want to write a full review so need to use it in as many ways as possible first. I do love the colour, purple with sparkles!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Mr Scorpius loves the hummer attachment on the Doxy, he especially likes it with the low to high vibration pattern. Fingers crossed your OH enjoys it :) xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.