• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next? PART 2

Tracey & Paul [sign in to see picture]

Just took delivery of my Lovehoney Real Deal Realistic Dildo 9 Inch (Flesh) and a Pearl Shine Realistic Vibrator 10 Inch (Flesh Pink). Can't wait to try and review them 😆

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I think I'm going for the Tracy cox rechargeable g spot vibrator. Gonna check the deal of the day tonight at midnight first just incase its something super to add to my order. Need a new g spot toy as the one I normally use isn't doing much for me anymore sadly.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

I really need a wee treat to cheer me up with all that's going on. But I can't link on any of my browsers? 😣

I really need a wee treat to cheer me up with all that's going on. But I can't link on any of my browsers? 😣

Defiantly getting the treasure me chemise, and there's lots more I 'need' 👍💜xx

The Real Mr Grey [sign in to see picture]

Thats the problem. You just browse and end up with a basket full or you look for a particular item and still end up with a full basket.

I love this site

Get all the pretty things Slinky! You totally do need them. Let us know what else you get beautiful lady! 😘

So true, the more you browse the more you spend TRMG 💜xx

Cheers hunni, you're right i do deserve it now more than ever! And don't you worry I'll keep you posted on my purchases 😙💜 xx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

So true, the more you browse the more you spend TRMG 💜xx

Cheers hunni, you're right i do deserve it now more than ever! And don't you worry I'll keep you posted on my purchases 😙💜 xx

So pleased you have decided to treat yourself. Hopefully it will put a smile on your face.

I spent a while yesterday reassessing my wishlists. I have made much more sence of them, unfortunately there is over £800 of stuff on the main "I want" wish list. 😊 I guess I need a lottery win.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Slub Goo probably the green one!

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Glitter girl your is 2 days before mine! And I think shadow collectors birthday is 17th but I might be wrong on that, I know it soon, and before mine. I agree finger prints was one of the reasons I prefer the purple one, that and I love purple. I think it would look stunning in electric blue.

I was really struggling to decide doxy or blindfold, but figured the blindfold would be dis on tinged first so went for that. I only need the wrist cuffs, the large flogger and maybe the paddle and my set is complete. I really hope they don't discontinue it before I get the rest.

up date i will never ever forget my first night with doxy It was beyond words.if you do get it i promise you wont be dissapointed x
    Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

I splurged on the Wevibe nova yesterday, so freaking excited waiting for it but may have to live on beans on toast for the rest of the month! 😍

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Gigglesandjiggles wrote:

I splurged on the Wevibe nova yesterday, so freaking excited waiting for it but may have to live on beans on toast for the rest of the month! 😍

Oh wow! Hope you enjoy :)

I have a discount voucher, so I'm tempted by this which I have lusted after for so long http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21487

Oh get it Delilah. Have a wee treat! That was the first thing I put on my wish list. Still don't have it yet but one day I will!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/glass-dildos/

Rosy have you considered a glass g-spot toy? Mine's my favourite G-spot toy, way better than the Tracey Cox rechargeable G-spot vibe imo. And the Tracey Cox set of twos only £21 in the sale 😄 😙💜xx

Fun Louise - I've still not bought ought yet and I'm glad because I got a voucher today 25% off with a minimum of a£30 spend 😄😄

Waw, your wishlists are costly, reckon you'll blitz through it in no time hunni 😄😙💜xx

RosyCheek wrote:

Oh get it Delilah. Have a wee treat! That was the first thing I put on my wish list. Still don't have it yet but one day I will!

It's so beautiful, isn't it. I have until Friday to decide :)

Hello Slinky. Yep, I have the Tracy cox set I like them but prefer vibrations. I've got the Tracy cox rechargeable coming with a free glass spiral g-spot dildo. I've went from "what the heck is a glass dildo" to owning 4 in less than 6 months 😲 I've ordered better lube too for it.

It really is beautiful Delilah. Its so unusual! Saw the devils tongue too but it doesn't have the same attraction for me. I'm a sucker for pink but sssshhhhh.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.