• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next? PART 2

    1472806232
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6352
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Just noticed that the Crowned Jewels dildos are in the sale. I remembered someone was after one recently :) xx

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35062

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35061

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35063

    1472816472
    BadBeeble [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 20
    • Joined: 18 Jun 2014

    I have been reading quite a lot of erotica recently(all in the interest of research for my own writing dah-lings!!) and it is making me really want to buy an anal plug. Now I'm reading the reviews to try and decide which type/style is best for me.

    Also (sorry to be greedy) I have just discovered the existence of the pussy pumps and have been reading reviews raving about the delicious sensations they add, not only to foreplay, but also the Big O itself - so I am thinking of treating myself to one of these.

    So as I'm new to both of these ideas, any comments and recommendations would be great to read.

    1472853614
    marky-boy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2016

    some bondage stuff, suggest something

    1473207337
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1501
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016
    1473255298
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5888
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015
    1473273333
    mamz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1826
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2016
    1473273625
    LovedUpCoupleUK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 23 Aug 2010

    King Cock Vibrating Girthy Realistic Dildo with Suction Cup 8.5 Inch http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36825

    that's a beast

    ps how do to add a proper link?

    1473273793
    mamz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1826
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2016

    LovedUpCoupleUK wrote:

    King Cock Vibrating Girthy Realistic Dildo with Suction Cup 8.5 Inch http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36825

    that's a beast

    ps how do to add a proper link?

    Just like you did, but for some reasons yours didn't work

    1473274683
    Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 115
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2016

    Doxy 😍😍 prob not going to happen but a girl can dream!!

    I really didn't get on with the LH magic wand so I'm reluctant to spend so much on one tbh but I wants!!!! 😂😂

    1473284227
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4372
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Am currently doing a Tesco order, and trying to decide what to order so that total comes to less than £45. No Pizza this week *sob*

    1473504208
    The Real Mr Grey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 110
    • Joined: 7 May 2015

    A fleshlight. But which one? Oh the choices. A training one, or one of the special ones based on a famous porn star.

    I cant make my mind up.

    1473535965
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7230
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013
    1473603371
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4790
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015
    1473666532
    The Mustached Wallnut [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 20
    • Joined: 26 Apr 2016

    Looking to get this one next;

    http://www.lovehoney.com.au/product.cfm?p=34168

    But, I'm looking for advice on it. Specifically, what plugs are compatible with it.

    1473714945
    Penny26 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Feb 2015

    My Rabbit has just died so I NEED a new one !

    1473760461
    glittergirl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 237
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2011

    Im feeling stupidly excited!!!!
    Its my birthday Next week
    so I've treated my self this year to the
    doxy die cast wond mains vibrator
    Think i could explode with excitement
    (Hopefully i will lol)
    Cant wait for the post tomorrow haha
    Hope it lives up to my expectations.

    1473760563
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2609
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    glittergirl wrote:

    Im feeling stupidly excited!!!!
    Its my birthday Next week
    so I've treated my self this year to the
    doxy die cast wond mains vibrator
    Think i could explode with excitement
    (Hopefully i will lol)
    Cant wait for the post tomorrow haha
    Hope it lives up to my expectations.

    Excited for you - hope it turns out to be all you've dreamed of.

    Updates required!!!!

    Xxx

    1473760770
    glittergirl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 237
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2011

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    glittergirl wrote:

    Im feeling stupidly excited!!!!
    Its my birthday Next week
    so I've treated my self this year to the
    doxy die cast wond mains vibrator
    Think i could explode with excitement
    (Hopefully i will lol)
    Cant wait for the post tomorrow haha
    Hope it lives up to my expectations.

    Excited for you - hope it turns out to be all you've dreamed of.

    Updates required!!!!

    Xxx

    Thank you i will definitely update Wahoo. Never had a mains wond been wanting one for a while so wait has made it extra exciting haha xxx
    1473763159
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4790
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Ok so it's my birthday in just over a week. I have had an unexpected bill that has wiped out my toy savings, but I could raid my savings.

    My question is do I buy the coco de Mer blindfold, or the doxy dies cast wand?

    The wand is new and as some of the coco de Mer has already been discontinued I don't want to miss the blindfold, but I really want the wand too.

    Advise please.

    1473764269
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6352
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Fun Louise wrote:

    Ok so it's my birthday in just over a week. I have had an unexpected bill that has wiped out my toy savings, but I could raid my savings.

    My question is do I buy the coco de Mer blindfold, or the doxy dies cast wand?

    The wand is new and as some of the coco de Mer has already been discontinued I don't want to miss the blindfold, but I really want the wand too.

    Advise please.

    Tricky one... If you really love the blindfold, and there is a chance it will be discontinued, then you should probably go for that, otherwise you will regret not getting it. You can always re-save for the doxy in the future, and as you say it is new, so will hopefully be around for a while xx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.