• What are YOU contemplating purchasing next? PART 2

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Connor0267 wrote:

Do you enjoy anal play Mamz?

I am discovering it. I'm only beginning to play to anal toys and don't do it often. I find I'm pretty surprising as I can take things so much bigger than what I would've thought.

I've only had one anal orgasm so far but omg it was amazing (using the tracey cox beaded anal prober)! That's what made me buy some more anal toys. I guess I'm in need for another great orgasm as I've never had one other ever again :( Maybe I'd want to play more anally after that

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Mamz, scorps totally convinced me of the rest. I'm still unsure in the O-force because of the measurements. I'm not sure if I've any returns labels left and the library my step-daughter or her friends could arrive, my in-laws don't have a printer, not does my sister-in-law. Not that I could ask my mother-in-law 😂

The way look dress I've lusted after since it appeared on the site! Can't wait to get it. The other babydoll will go perfectly with the robe. You should grab one while it's on sale and before it gets discontinued 😄

I was surprised by the robe too. Its simply stunning, i adore it 😍 Alot of the one-size items here are the best fitting which is a rarety as I'd never had luck with one-size prior to Lovehoney!

I had a brainwave to check the sizing on my boyshorts earlier 🙊🙊😂😂 and they're an 8-10 and fit perfectly. I've got a 1w-1r pair which is a bit too big but it doesn't stop me wearing them 😂😂

Oh Mamz - you know you rock the boyshorts. I'm so jealous of your perfect bum and legs. your figure is obviously stunning too 😍 💜xx

Waw Conor that is massive! It'd bring me to tears up either entrance lol. I'm glad you enjoy them big though 💜xx

Connor0267 [sign in to see picture]

Oh yeah it's gotta be all three, the shape the, the girth and the curve. Jeff is narrow enough for easy penetration, then it gets wide and OMG my eyes get so wide with pleasure and by the time you know it I have it slid all the way up my but balls deep! 😊 It's actually made me do the equivalence of when a girl squirts. 😊

Let's hope scorp's quick que the measurements!

And I'm unsure about the dress (for myself). I'm fearing deception :( Anyways I have lots of lingerie now and don't wear any as I don't want to stain them with blood (ggrrrrrr).

you got a what? 1w-1r? hum, I guess you mean 12-14.

maybe I'm bias cause I never find anything that's too small on here so when I find something that doesn't fall off I'm thinking "yay it fits perfectly!" haha

and thanks for the compliment :O it must be like the 10th time you compliment me on my bum :P Tomorrow my other photo should be approved, you'll have an idea of my belly too haha we're slowlly getting up. Less and less attractive though

Thanks slinky! I love them big! Jeff comes up my butt almost every day! 😊 sure wish I could show you all my butt with a nice big dildo up it, omg it looks so sexy! 😉

Connor0267 wrote:

Thanks slinky! I love them big! Jeff comes up my butt almost every day! 😊 sure wish I could show you all my butt with a nice big dildo up it, omg it looks so sexy! 😉

Not sure I'd want to see that haha :P It scares me a little bit to be honnest

I don,t get how people can get things that big in their auses without tearing. I'd fear it so much that only the fear would make me tense up and tear (sorry for the image)

Wow Mamz that sounds really interesting! I'm so proud of your first anal orgasm! Yeah you should really do more anal! It's amazing when done right. I'd really recommend you to get yourself the Jef Stryker ur3 version. It's big but very soft and pliable. You can work your way up to it! I'd be more than glad to guid you through it 😊

Well it's understandable. At first I felt the same way but I took it really slow. I've been enjoying anal play with big dildos for years now and I've had no issues. I'm straight, I love women, but I also love anal play! 😊 Kinda wish more women would be open about that just like a lot of people here are. I would really love to find a woman that enjoys pegging. It's my fantasy to have a woman use a dildo on me and a strap on 😊

Thanks but I don't use any other material than silicone when it comes to anal play especially! And I'd rather go for something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30708 or this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34325,

It'd be a challenge only for the fact it's new sensations. I'm not used in thrusting with anal toys and it feels kind of weird to me.

I could even go with this toy I'm planning to buy when I get to that size, as it's quite small for vaginal play: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32692 but I am afraid the head is going to be too pronunced/rigid

Tere's also another version of it wich would suit your needs: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34711 haha

I'm a wimp 😂😂 I have a 5" limit on insertables even though hubbys got a few extra inches! I'm just so scared and I want to keep my pelvic floor muscles in good shape.

I wish my oh was into anal too. I guess some guys just aren't but I have no idea why as the prostates there for good reason 😂 He always jokes with me that I'd 'litterally ruin his life' if he let me peg him 😂 I often act it out without any toys and he says I scare him 😂 I'd love to peg him too but I can't see it ever happening 😔 I'll always respect his boundaries obviously.

I don't know why alot of women aren't open minded. You've got to be adventures. I hope you get your fantasy soon. Have you ordered that big boy yet? 💜xx

Oh ok I understand. Have you looked at the vixskin Outlaw? I love that dildo! I have it in chocolate! 😊

Yeah The colours one looks really nice and sexy and the I've actually tried that one that you were talking about but is too firm and bumpy 😉 But I love how it looks. It is too hard though 😉 It might not be as comfortable for you. It wasn't comfortable for me.

This one is better

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11070

Or any other vixskin that is smaller for you to try

Aww it's ok slinky we all are different 😂. I don't think your pelvic muscles would loosen though. I mean I've taken in bigger dildos. The big festive taken and my limit is the John Holmes dildo and can take it like a little more than 3/4 of the way in

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2052
    Even though he is huge that one doesn't compare to how Jeff makes me cum really hard!

Aww that's a shame about your bf. I wish I had a girl like you! I'd let you peg me hard whenever you'd like and then some! LOL 😉 OMG OMG getting excited! LOL

Oh yeah I ordered it already I can't wait to have it up my butt! 😀😍

And thanks hopefully I find a girl that shares my same fantasy 😍

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30708

Cheers Mamz, another one for my basket 🙊🙊😂😂 I've wanted it for ages but forgot until I seen your link 😄💜xx

I meant biggest I've taken *

Even though I've taken big dildos up my butt, I still have a really tight butthole 😉 LOL

Oh my goodness that dildo brings tears to my eyes 😂😂 I'll have to look at Geoff and weep 😂😂

Well I'll reply on the insomniacs thread as don't want to head off-topic 👍💜xx

Ok I'll meet you there! LOL

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Slinky, I just wanted to let you know that our order did not arrive today. I am guessing it will be here tomorrow now. If you want to make your order today and not miss out on your bargains by waiting, you could ask customer care to check the size for you. If not, I will try to post as soon as we receive it tomorrow :) xx

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Guys my basket totals £150 help help help

Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]
    Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I really really really want this
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25823

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.