• Bondage - Do you have material or colour preferences?

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

I was thinking that a black crushed crystal or glitter effect collar would look amazing. It would still look edgy but the sparkle would make it pretty too so maybe not so intimidating for beginners.

This could be extended to a whole " Dark Diamond" range with dark crystal studded handcuffs, restraints and also include decorated ends of handles to flogger's, whips and riding crops :)

If it proved popular in the black maybe other colours like red, pink, purple, midnight blue etc could be added to the range to :)

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

I love chains so I second that idea!

one thing I really love is being restrained, so wrist and ankle cuffs. I love the traditional leather buckled look, but I suffer from epilepsy so I would love to see some Velcro cuffs (for easy release in an emergency) but ones that are leather and have a fake buckle on them. I love to take pictures so basically if it looks like it's a real buckled cuff that would be great!

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

It was always black leather for me but now moving towards nickel-free steel for wrist and ankle cuffs

Batgirl200 [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

You know me Ms Wilde, I'm a black leather kinda guy ;)

Same for me! My Oh seems to like a splash of red thrown in there too.
    TheInvisibleTester [sign in to see picture]

Our favourite colour is red or black. I prefer satin on some occasion or velcro but chains are nice too.

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

I prefer leather or silk in my three favourite colours. Either black, red, or purple

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I would love to see day collars in sterling silver or stainless steel. Particularly like ones that would not raise suspicion in the vanilla world. Perhaps bracelets too.
    I also like black leather,pvc,chains and wood. As someone else pointed out literature would be good too explaining how to play safely with certain equipment. What also is of interest to me is the mental aspect of bdsm as opposed to fsog type of fantasy literature.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.