• Any rabbits with independently controlled motors?

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I've seen rabbits with loads of feautures, but not one where you can control the ears and shaft seperately. Can anyone recommend one?

BlissfulB [sign in to see picture]

This rabbit has separate motors in the ears and shaft, so you can have one without the other or both at various speeds. It is a little expensive but it is worth the money and is very quiet and rechargable. I have one and its my favourite rabbit. They also have a Gspot version. I hope this helps :)

Shy-Bee [sign in to see picture]

I was also going to recommend d the happy rabbit 2. I have both versions and I think I prefer the g spot one. I do find it to be a little noise though, that's the downside to two motors I think.

Interested to read others recommendations! I've got my eye on the swan rabbits.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

The LH Dream rabbit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34257 you can control the shaft/ears separately

The Lelo Ina 2 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26153 you can either have the shaft or ear running or both running at the same time at variable speeds the patterns run both at the same time

Talia [sign in to see picture]

I think all decent rabbits have two motors, but the problem is how to control them. If you want to keep it simple (to operate without looking), it seems to be either one button for the shaft and one button for the ears and all you can do is cycle in one direction through the speeds and patterns - as with the Oh! Rabbits and the Happy Rabbits.

Or you have one button for modes, and +/- for intensity, as in the case of the Denia (and I believe the Desire), where intensity is increased and decreased for both motors - unless there is a pattern "only the shaft", "only the ears" (the Denia has both). But that doesn't allow you to have weak vibrations in the shaft and strong ones on the clit or vice versa.

Last but not least, the Jack Rabbit Petite Thrusting has +/- buttons for both shaft and ears - but they are so small and badly designed that they are practically impossible to operate by feel alone.

By far by favourite controls are those of the Lelo Mona, with an up/down button for the different modes and a +/- button for intensity - but that's four buttons for just the shaft. I just had a look at the Ina - same button arrangement, so it's the same as for the Denia (except that you can go back to a pattern) - if any variations between shaft and ear speeds exist, they must be "hidden" in the patterns.

I've decided to choose my rabbit on the strength of its material, shape and vibrations and just live with the controls, whatever they are.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Swan rabbits have it controlled separately, however they dont have beads, nor patterns. But since I generally prefer just continuous vibrations, I dont mind this at all. But some people may.

Also they go from mild to rather strong vibrations, at least the one I have is pretty strong on the highest settings.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.