• Advice for a swing?

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

My husband and I recently purchased this over the door sex swing...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33424

...and I am looking for any tips, tricks or advice you super people have.

We soooo want to love it but its a struggle. I am a couple of inches taller than my husband, 3 stone heavier and have the flexibility of a plank! He has the upper body strength of a rich tea biscuit that has been dipped in tea for a moment too long. We have tried and tried and better tried but I end up bum to elbow all higgledy piggledy which is far from fun. That's just been trying to get into a decent position never mind attempting to do anything in it.

Anyone able to help?

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Could you get your legs in the harness with the straps very long then, if you have a stool or chair that could be made up to the right hight, you could hop onto that, tighten the straps, and remove the stool. If it was a bit higher then you could leave a bit of slack so that you drop a little, if it's a bit too low, put your arms around you OH's neck, so he can lift you with his leg muscules, which are much stronger than arms. Plus it leaves both his hands free to adjust the straps.

Hope that helps, I got this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31084.

It's twice the price though, and you need to have a good strong ceiling joist to screw into. It seems much easier to use than yours looks; as you just adjust the 2 swing seats to the hight you want then hop on. I managed to get it on an offer though, so I couldn't resist; then my FWB did a vanishing act before we could use it. It's great, though it's going to have to wait to get it's christening.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I was going to suggest the above too, can't help feeling it will be far better than held against the door, just make sure you install a suitable hook correctly to spread the weight across the beams

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

We did look at those ones but we have unsuitable ceilings and rented accommodation. We are going to keep trying!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.