• Pinwheel / skin reaction

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

As a side note, I've just had look at it. The editor this time went a little trigger-happy... they changed some of the paragraph structures and sentences so that they don't make as much sense. They usually don't mess with the content like that.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

KitsiKiki wrote:

In case your interested, my review of the scratcher has recently gone live. (For some reason I can't get the direct link at the moment, but since it's the only review so far, it doesn't matter.)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35648&reviewid=152876#customer_reviews

Great review Hun I ordered one of these and it arrives today, after reading your review I can't wait to try it out! xx

Ew, your quote just made me realise I used the wrong your/you're. That NEVER happens!

Ewwwwww.... I have to go take a shower.

But thanks, and enjoy!

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

KitsiKiki wrote:

As a side note, I've just had look at it. The editor this time went a little trigger-happy... they changed some of the paragraph structures and sentences so that they don't make as much sense. They usually don't mess with the content like that.

Oh no I am sorry you are not happy with this , you can always email changes over and if you do not agree with an edit we can always take another look for you .

We are all human and occasionally mistakes are made on our editor's part too

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

KitsiKiki wrote:

Oh no I am sorry you are not happy with this , you can always email changes over and if you do not agree with an edit we can always take another look for you .

We are all human and occasionally mistakes are made on our editor's part too

Thank you, Leanne. I do understand.

I will probably send an email, just for my own peace of mind! It's funny how it's only ever the little things that bug me... Big things? I'm cool as a cucumber. I'm walking away from the explosion without looking back at it. I guess it balances out.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Just wondering if there's an update on this one, Jess. I am thinking about returning mine, but I wish LH would have an alternative for it... :(

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Also wondering if there's been any reply from the manufacturer Jess? :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sorry to insist, but still no news? :(

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

I've posted ours back today :( Will definitely get another but will wait until LH get some titanium pinwheels

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sex Squid wrote:

era wrote:

I've posted ours back today :( Will definitely get another but will wait until LH get some titanium pinwheels

What a coincidence, I've posted mine back on Friday! I was still scratching my neck from the last trial I made on my chest before that... :(

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.