• Fave restraint!

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

We have the over the door restraints and metal handcuffs but my favourite restraints are the first ones we got and they are the Lovehoney tease me purple satin restraints. So soft on the skin and so romantic:)

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

I'm going to be a bit boring and say handcuffs :) love the ones from the FSOG range!

Trust me not boring compared to my dressing gown belt 😂😂😂. But it's once in a blue moon we ever do that anyway x
    Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

We haven't tried many as we always end up finding something else to spend the money on. Would love to try a few but like Rimmed we always have rope attached to the corners of the bed. They're just so easy to use.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

That is a good question. Do love the over the door restraint but the FSOG handcuffs are my favourite.

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

I think my favourite restraint is a form of rope or material. I love the wrist restraint tie I have :)

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Underbed, we have rope, silky restraints, furry cuffs and have used dressing gown cords ties etc when we were younger and more vanilla, but the U/Bed wins, always there and quick easy to use when we feel the need!

*insert evil smiley face here*

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.