• Rabbit help please...

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

The first ever rabbit I got was this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29418 ..I couldn't and still can't get myself off using this..it's like the vibrations are just not enough and it also has a numbing effect on my clit..I've kept it because my partner can give me amazing orgasms using it in minutes..

The second rabbit I got was this. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22191 and wow what a difference..this I can use solo and orgasm over and over again ..I love it..figured it was the rotating shaft I liked and the rabbit is perfect for my clit..but I wanted rechargeable really so I pinned my hopes on this one..

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33956 wanted it since December when I first saw it on the tester list..and i am gutted..firstly it's really really loud..the rotating bit feels devine but I could do with it being vamped up a level but then it would be really loud as it is the rotating motor that is the noisy part..and the rabbit again doesn't have enough power for me and numbs my clit..I ended up moving the rabbit away so the shaft was rotating just inside my entrance and using my fingers on my clit not ideal and gutting...

Based on what I have said above what rabbit would you think suited me baring in mind I want rechargeable..thanks in advance xxx

Would suit me...not suited me ><

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

Maybe something like this?
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27077

Ooh thank you the swan rabbits look lovely..a reviewer does mention about rotation noise..but doesn't sound as bad as my one...wonder if mine is faulty as it's meant to be whisper quiet? X

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I don't know much about the rabbit why don't you try speaking to customer care incase there is a fault with your rabbit.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

With the best will in the world, you're never gonna be able to make an actually quiet rotating shaft!

Hope you find what you seek

Sum Sub wrote:

With the best will in the world, you're never gonna be able to make an actually quiet rotating shaft!

Hope you find what you seek

It's just it says in the description twice I believe , no three times that it's whisper quiet...so was taken back by how loud it was..but maybe your right I don't know , these three are the only rabbits I have but the battery cheaper one is quieter than the GyroTwister , just a bit gutted as I don't know what to do I've wanted it for so long...xx

In fact it's the loudest vibrator I own...I don't think it's right..Will ring customer care tomorrow xxx

my partner said its not loud really and certainly not the loudest we have , so i am still not sure what to do.probably best trying it a few more times xx

Talia [sign in to see picture]

I just listened to the video of the GyroTwister and it's definitely not quiet! Is your toy worse?

If you are happy with the Dream Rabbit except for the batteries, you could always buy a battery charger and rechargeable batteries (I can't guarantee whether they'll work for the Dream, because I have the previous model, the Oh! who accepts them). The Ansmann Powerline 4 Pro works well for me and you can buy it for less money than a new rabbit (and the batteries can be used in other toys and devices as well).

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.