• Rainbow Dildos!

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

KittenFeatures wrote:

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

LeilaK wrote:

Oooh funky dildo's I love them. They are a good size and silicone as well! I'm so tempted, still to use my 25% off discount.

Dooo it! I bought the one without the balls, and I used the 25% off code too

Aaaah, I don't have 25% off though and I want both. Is £90 worth of dildos currently justifiable right now? I really don't think I can afford them at the moment. I'll wait and see if Lovehoney send me a cheeky discount code at all over the next few weeks. Haven't had any at all so far so it's down to patience.

Most of the codes you can find on google can be used multiple times, and the 25% off £85 definitely can :-)

Sex Squid wrote:

That's the key thing for me, I already own and have reviewed the Colours with balls. The longer one looks exactly like the Colours equivalent, look closely at the dots near the base on both.

As much as I love the rainbow colour scheme, I'm not sure they're worth double the price if they're just the Colours toys rehashed :/

Double the price is a bit crappy just cos it's a funky colour, but when you're desperate to have that funky colour inyour collection, it becomes worth it. With a code and my Oh! points, I paid less than a tenner more than the colours one costs, so I'm happy :-)

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

Ooo, I'll have a nosy round the google then and see how much I can manage off, it's just that a lot of offers don't stack (rightly so) so I'm not sure it'll be enough for justification. >:) I shall try my best though.

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

loving thr rainbow dildo....now that something different

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Oh man, they're curved :(

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I love them and they are streight on my wishlist!

I only managed to get them down to £65 using 25% off and OH points. >:S So definitely not a purchase any time soon but still, definitely for the future.

Shy-Bee [sign in to see picture]

These are gorgeous! I've been eyeing up the tie dye vixen mustang, but these are so pretty too. May need to add both to my collection ...

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

I've already been eyeing these up, but would like to know if they are just the Colours dildos, re-coloured?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32692

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34710

They are remarkably similar!!/

I don't know for certain but the thin one has a slightly different circumference listed so maybe not? I have seen the dildo online as Pride Dildo and Colours (NS Novelties) do make a Pride Dildo so I'm guessing they are made by NS Novelties, even if they aren't Colours branded. That said, they are not listed under NS Novelties here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/nsnovelties/ I'm confused!

I love them whoever makes them

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

they're soooo pretty O_O <3 <3

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Friday13 wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

I've already been eyeing these up, but would like to know if they are just the Colours dildos, re-coloured?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32692

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34710

They are remarkably similar!!/

I don't know for certain but the thin one has a slightly different circumference listed so maybe not? I have seen the dildo online as Pride Dildo and Colours (NS Novelties) do make a Pride Dildo so I'm guessing they are made by NS Novelties, even if they aren't Colours branded. That said, they are not listed under NS Novelties here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/nsnovelties/ I'm confused!

I love them whoever makes them

A quick search online shows that pride dildo (name on the box in the pic) is a brand/company in it's own right and from what i can gather not connected with NS Novelties

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

My my, those are quite pleasant looking. Hopefully the large void in my wallet won't mind the company of a new £45 void ¬_¬

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Reminds me of a fruit pastel ice lolly lol

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I need the one without balls, but just splashed out on the liberator wedge. It will have to go on my wishlist for the time being

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I see Lovehoney have sold a few already. But can they be serious competition for the vixen mustang-tie-bright? The mustang are colourful and individual, guess I'll know once the reviews roll in. 🌈

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I don't think anything could compete with the tie-dye Mustang, but if you specifically want Pride colours, then I think this is a good choice.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

I don't think anything could compete with the tie-dye Mustang, but if you specifically want Pride colours, then I think this is a good choice.

+1 totally agree

I'm keeping an open mind the rainbow might 'pop' something out of the bag 😊

Thrust the rainbow could be the new taste the rainbow

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

My husband said the same . .... then banned me from buying it.... which makes me want it even more

Lovethekink wrote:

honeybun91 wrote:

My husband said the same . .... then banned me from buying it.... which makes me want it even more

Maybe that's why I like them so much, my freezer is fuuuull of fruit pastel lollies. At least three boxes in there.

My boyfriend said I can't have them too, so I know how you feel. :x I might sneakily buy them for my own use. Pfft, his loss. :3

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.